This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
    Eric: You don't think shes a medusa contrary to her apperance, you're not 100% certain what she is, but you're fairly sure shes harmless....unless provoked of course.
    Thanks.

"Well", says the dwarf, "I don't think we're likely to be much entertainment, and not terribly good pets, so perhaps we'll just find our own way out..."

OOC: Looks like I'm getting us into a fight.

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• she cracks a geuine smile at that.

"ssssssillly human....you are not a pet....you are a lesser creature."

she chuckles again and with a sweeping gesture indicates the door through which you came in, and walks past all of you, sitting down at a desk her back to you.

"oh...and do be wary of the trapssss ahead."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• The Dwarf nods towards the door to indicate that the rest of the party should move towards it.

He moves to follow up the rear, trying to keep an eye on the woman.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• I think we should leave.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
            I think we should leave.
            I lean in to whisper to the elf. "What do you mean by leave," I whisper to him. "Just getting away from here, or do you mean turn around."

I have yet to follow the dwarf. I take a moment to consider the woman we have just spoken, to see if I had any knowledge [CHECK] that might help the situation
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• hina: You know little more then eric does...

Eric: Forgot to add one TINY detail you have a sneaky suspicion she should look alot different, and shes shorter then she should be.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                Eric: Forgot to add one TINY detail you have a sneaky suspicion she should look alot different, and shes shorter then she should be.
                OOC: Ok, not certain how much that helps, but I'll try to keep that in mind.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                  I lean in to whisper to the elf. "What do you mean by leave," I whisper to him. "Just getting away from here, or do you mean turn around."
                  Leave as in go back to where we came from.
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• snake haired lady pokes the group of humanoids near her....and wonders if she should add them to her private collection.

Comment

• "Ow," I gently rub my arm and glare slightly at the snake lady. Her looks is pensive and makes me nervous.

"I'm sorry we intruded, but did you feel it necessary to poke us?"
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• "If it will get you to leave my home faster then yes!"

her eyes drift upward.

""besides the ancients whom rule the balance are getting ansty" (IE DM wants to move on)

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                          "If it will get you to leave my home faster then yes!"

her eyes drift upward.

""besides the ancients whom rule the balance are getting ansty" (IE DM wants to move on)
                          "Ok, Ok now folks, let's move along and let the lady have some peace" says the Dwarf as he starts bustling the stragglers out of the room.

[OOC} Hopefully, the rest will pitch in soon and get a move on. It's not just the ancients who are getting antsy.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• I nod towards the dwarf.

Yes, it's a good time to go.
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Still clinging to my crossbow, I nod to the dwarf and the elf and quickly back out of the room, careful not to disturb or bump into anything on my way out.
                              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• as you all reenter the hall way you hear the door pointedly close behind you and a slightly audible click is heard.

corridor. There is a blank wall immediatly infront of you, a door 10 feet to your left (south) and another 60 feet away to your right (north).

Comment

Working...
                                X