Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The door shuts behind me and I hear the click. I shoulder my bow and put the bolt back in the quiver.

"Well it looks as though we have two choices. Did you want to look at both doors together, or should we split up to check them before we make a choice. I really don't want to intrude on someone's "house" again."
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I think we should split up. What if you (pointing to Draggar's elf) and I checked to the north, and the rest of you the south?
      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
        I think we should split up. What if you (pointing to Draggar's elf) and I checked to the north, and the rest of you the south?
        The Dwarf speaks up and says, "I don't think it's a good idea to split up. We don't know what is behind those doors, and we may need all our strengths to overcome it if whatever it is isn't as cordial as the snake-haired woman in this room" pointing with his thumb at the door that just closed.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• A soft chuckle escapes my lips. "Ha, Codial." I gently shrug my shoulders gently, "Though I suppose I wouldn't be quite so nice if someone was nosing around my door. I suppose."

Truthfully I didn't remember my feelings toward home anymore then I remembered home itself. I knew I desperately wanted to return, but beyond that my memory was blank. It was damn frustrating.

"I have to agree with the elf though, splitting up is probably a bad idea. Now that I think about it." The last part I add in haste, being aware I was the one who inquired about the idea in the first place.

Comment

• I raise my eyebrow, then give a slight shrug. "Right, then. I'll just check the door to the south then, if there are no objections."

Comment

• both doors look just about the same, no signs of recent traffic beyond your own, and nothing is heard beyond either door. Neither are locked and you're 98% certain the doors are not trapped.
              Last edited by Sarlon; 01-23-2010, 01:37 AM. Reason: minor spelling error
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I listen to each door to see if I hear anything.
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• boys and girls....today we learn what happens to players that do not pay attention!

you hear a fairly strong thump thump sound from what you have placed your ear to....sounds like a heart. When you pull away to tell the others what you hear, you realize why you have a crick in your neck....you somehow managed to put your ear to your own chest, and was listening to your own heart beat.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "How the bloody hell did you manage that?!"

I can't help screaming at the elf. I didn't know much about elves, or at least didn't remember much, but I was pretty sure they shouldn't be able to bend their necks like that. I can't help, but stare in complete confusion.

"I was almost totally sure nothing weird was going to happen, no matter which door we looked at. But then you did....THAT!!!"

A shudder of revulsion shakes me shoulder.

Comment

• "Would you be QUIET, PLEASE!" I snap in a hushed voice. "Don't we have enough problems as it is without disturbing *every* creature that may be lurking around this horrible place!"

I glare at her icily as I speak.

Comment

• A non-playing lurking creature makes a horrible hissing noise to illustrate the last post.

Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                          boys and girls....today we learn what happens to players that do not pay attention!
                          I was paying attention but sometimes you can hear more if you try to listen as opposed to general noise coming from them.
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Draggar: Not when the DM wants things to move along.

Comment

• "Oh, excuse me," I hiss out in a harsh whisper. "I will remember to keep my voice down next time someone in our group does something that seemingly defies the laws of nature. Though judging by your lack of reaction to his little listening trick, I'll just assume that elves can do that from now on."

I roll my eyes, and step toward the door. My impatience to get out increased by my new found distaste for the elf woman. 'Not that I liked her before,' I think to myself. "Now I'm almost positive that opening this door isn't going to result in our instantaneous deaths, so I'm going to open it."

I sprint to the door that was ten feet away from our original placement, and ease it open. With bated breath I look inside. (Spot Check)

Comment

• note: Door opens into the hallway with you but you see a long corridor stretching to your left and right seemingly without end.

Comment

Working...
                                X