Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no....you somehow missed her being in the room when you went through there.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Well, as I see it, we can head back the way we came" says Snagger, nodding to his left "or we can continue to the right."

OOC: As far as mapping goes, we didn't exactly, and still don't as far as I know, have anything to map with except our brains.

Eric the Grey
      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• To the right then?
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• "Okay we are taking way to long to decide." I announce this as I begin to go down the left corridor. "I'm just going to examine those three openings in the wall. I'm a bit curious. If someone wants to come with me, that would be great. Otherwise," I turn and look at the group my shoulder. "I'll scream if I'm in trouble."

I begin down the hallway. I know there openings are there in one of the walls, but I'm about 30ft away before I spot them. 'And still about 30 feet to go,' I think to myself. I look over my shoulder to see if anyone came in this direction.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
            I begin down the hallway. I know there openings are there in one of the walls, but I'm about 30ft away before I spot them. 'And still about 30 feet to go,' I think to myself. I look over my shoulder to see if anyone came in this direction.
            Before Els can get very far, Snagger calls out, "That's the way we came from. The first door has a grumpy snake-woman behind it. I wouldn't suggest bothering her."

"We didn't check the other doors. Eventually you'll come to the room we all appeared in. I think it best we head off to the right, unless you know what's down that way."

Edit: See my post further on for my real comment...

Eric the Grey
            Last edited by Eric the Grey; 04-09-2010, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• ok to clear up some confusion....
              when I was describing your choices, I was going on the fact that the door you came out of is behind you. To the Left is the door you came out of when you met the snake lady, but thats on the oppisite wall of these openings Hina is walking towards.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                ok to clear up some confusion....
                when I was describing your choices, I was going on the fact that the door you came out of is behind you. To the Left is the door you came out of when you met the snake lady, but thats on the oppisite wall of these openings Hina is walking towards.
                Sorry, I don't remember any other openings. We basically stopped at the first one in this hallway (the way I remember it) and there was another down further along the hall on the opposite side. This is where we met Els.

Or am I completely off-base?

Eric the Grey

Comment

• you guys opted to go left when you left the snake ladies room....when you came to a door you opened it to this same long hallway you are currently in....and opted to go left going to the first door which is where you met Els.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                    you guys opted to go left when you left the snake ladies room....when you came to a door you opened it to this same long hallway you are currently in....and opted to go left going to the first door which is where you met Els.
                    Ahhh, Ok. I missed the second long hallway.

So, going left takes us back to the original long hallway. I was talking about going right from there.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• NOT my best art work....but I think I'm confusing everyone. Granted this is NOT drawn to scale....but it gives you an idea of the layout.

since this is giving me troubles....please find the map here.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        NOT my best art work....but I think I'm confusing everyone. Granted this is NOT drawn to scale....but it gives you an idea of the layout.

since this is giving me troubles....please find the map here.
                        Ohhkay then... Boy, was I turned around. I'm usually better than that.

In that case, let me revise my previous comment.

Before Dwynn can get very far, Snagger calls out, pointing over his sholder; "We shouldn't split up in here. Let's try and stick together just in case there are more of those nasties loose in here."

Eric the Grey
                        Last edited by Eric the Grey; 04-09-2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• OOC: When did Els start walking? Els means Elspeth. Which I understood to just be talking to Draggar's character. If you were talking about my girl Eric, her name is Dwynn, short for Blodwynn

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                            OOC: When did Els start walking? Els means Elspeth. Which I understood to just be talking to Draggar's character. If you were talking about my girl Eric, her name is Dwynn, short for Blodwynn
                            Doh! I'm sorry. I'm getting everything confused tonight. It serves me right for trying to pay attention to this, and doing homework at the same time.

Edited again.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• I will follow your lead. I have no interest in walking into another trap or petting zoo (ooc: do they have these?) and I certainly don't want to meet the grumby snake lady.
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I gently shrug my shoulders. "Alright, Snagger. I'll stay close." I walk back up the hall toward the group. "I was just getting a bit frustrated with the "Should we go right?" "We should go right." "Should we go right?" conversation. I really don't want to spend anymore time time in this place than is needed."

My head tilts back and forth as I think something through. "But you are right, getting separated would be bad, especially if i get lost and run into something......unpleasant."

"So are we going that way then?" I point directly in front of myself, as I had originally been going left and to face the group I was now directed right.
                                Last edited by hinakiba777; 04-23-2010, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X