Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry guys....I'm leaving for 2 weeks on vacation. I'll send you all a private message when I get back.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• alright vacation time over...someone remind me where we were.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
        alright vacation time over...someone remind me where we were.
        Snagger had just did that thing that opened up the portals for us to return home victorious.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• riiiiight wanna try that again.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
            riiiiight wanna try that again.
            Ok.

This was my last move:

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
            Snagger struggles to his feet, holding himself steady with one hand, still clutching the sword, against the wall. After a moment, he readies himself for the next creature, but doesn't move forward.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• The creature seems confused for all of 2 seconds before lunging at Draggar. The creature connects leaving another gash on Draggar's chest, not deep but painfully aware that it hit you.

Hina....your turn.

Comment

• I yell at Snagger to be more careful. Then take aim at the last creature, moving so I have a straight shot. As I let go of the bows string, I hope I hit the creature and not my companions.
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I'm so sorry guys....lifes been acting like its being an SC/EW all wrapped up into a week since I've been back from vacation...

Hina, you arrow misses all your companions and misses the creature as well the arrow flying high and wide of its mark.

Draggar: one creature left, it looks mildly injured and is facing you....your post.

Comment

• I kill it.

(Or at least try to)
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• you land a smashing blow knocking it to its knees it makes one last feeble attempt to hit you allowing you to put it out of its misery with your weapon through its head.

It twitches a few times before laying still.

(combat over)

What now?

Comment

• Wow, good timing, I just got back from vacation myself.

Snagger will try to bind the wounds of his companions, hopefully cleaning them off beforehand (assuming we have anything to clean with like water or wine. I don't remember if we found anything like that back in the other room).

Edit: If anybody is bad enough, I'll use my spell to heal (I summoned a cure light wounds (or it's equivalent for this rules-system) earlier_.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• LOVE how you worked that in before I could post....

Snaggar looks over his companions and sees that his own are the worst (1 confirmed crit at max damage, and 2 heavy damage), the others sport nothing more serious then a gash on the arm. The blood that is covering you, draggar, and the room is from the creature.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                            LOVE how you worked that in before I could post....

Snaggar looks over his companions and sees that his own are the worst (1 confirmed crit at max damage, and 2 heavy damage), the others sport nothing more serious then a gash on the arm. The blood that is covering you, draggar, and the room is from the creature.
                            How bad do I feel? Does it seem bad enough to use my one and only spell for the day?

Eric the Grey

Comment

• you feel light headed and disoriented, you think you have some broken ribs, and are bleeding. You don't think your dying....but you don't think you could move at the same pace as the rest of them.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                                you feel light headed and disoriented, you think you have some broken ribs, and are bleeding. You don't think your dying....but you don't think you could move at the same pace as the rest of them.
                                Snagger sags to the ground after checking out everybody's wounds and digs out a scroll.

"I've only one of these until tomorrow, and I'd hoped to save it, but I think I need to make use of it now. Don't think less of me for using it on myself."

With that, he reads the spell and lays his hands on his own chest.

Eric the Grey

Comment

Working...
                                X