Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggar: You spend a bit of time working your way around the room trying to find that halfling, but ultimalely give up and go to sit back down.

Thats when you see him...drinking from the mug of your drink, his feet proped up on the table. He gives you a wide grin and motions you to sit down.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I sit down across the table from him.

"OK, Tolis or Torlis, whichever you prefer to be called. What is your story. By that I mean why are you here and why do you seem to be following me? It seems you have made a lot of acquaintances in these parts.

You're good at not being seen when you don't want to be, I'll give you that. I'm sure if you didn't want me to see you, I wouldn't have.".
      I also motion to the barmaid for two more drinks, one for him and one for me.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• "Human fasinate me...and I knew Eagle Eye from when he was knee high to a flea."

~he picks up the drink the barmaid brings and sips it making a slight face.~

"This stuff will kill you if your not careful..."

~he grins and leans towards you slightly.~

"See I have a....erm small problem. Seems you want to head south to the tower, and it seems I do too...Damnable Merlic leaving like he did...You can't tell me you haven't been feeling slightly off since eagle eye left?"

he downs the rest of his drink in a single swallow and stands up.

"we can talk more in the morning, get some sleep things will reveal themselves in due time."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Interesting, if he has known Eagle Eye for as long as he claims to then he is much older than he looks, even much older, by a few generations at least, any halfling has ever lived.

First Eagle Eye disappears and now Merlic? Something must be going on...

Thank you for your time, and which name do you prefer to go by?
          PM Received:

I get up and head down tot he tavern - hopefully I can get some breakfast. I feel it is going to be at least an interesting day, if not a very long one.
          Last edited by draggar; 05-14-2009, 12:47 PM.
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• The tavern is all but empty downstairs, but the smells of porridge, bacon, sausage, coffee, and other breakfast items waft to your nose as you head down.

The inn keeper's wife smiles at you warmly and gestures you to take a table, then brings out 3 plates each with different items on them..

"Good morning sir. Sleep well? What can I bring you to drink? WE have just about everything."

Comment

• I'm going to assume that there is some sort of berry or fruit juice - I'm sure its not just water and alcohol. I'll order some juice.

What's on the plates and I'll probably take it all.

I guess I should wait for others to catch up, too.
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• (all the plates are for you and yes there is more then water and achochol.)

The woman smiles at you again and says,"breakfast and dinners are included in the price of your room sir. lunch can be made available as well, but some notice must be given."

"You must be new in town, I haven't seen your face before. Oh and a halfling was looking for you earlier...said he'd be by later."

Comment

• *stretch* *yawn*

Why is it morning already?

Alright Conal, it's time to buckle down. You've had your fun, now it's time to stop faffing about. Even if you don't know precisely what you're doing, you can still get a basic kit together.

OK. Breakfast, shopping. I can do that.
                  I'm back now, I swear.
                  The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

• down stairs is almost empty save for an elf eating breakfast and a few townsfolk at other tables. Breakfast is also brought for you, to where ever you sit.

Comment

• I make my way downstairs quietly...but more in the manner of it's early, I've got a headache, and just woke up than stealthy. Drinking that stuff last night was a bad idea...
                      Going to find a place to sit down and try and calm the slight headache she has.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• what might be considered asprin is placed on the table with you, as well as food, and coffee. The woman says softly...

"rough night deary? something to drink? Take those...my husband...great oaf that he is tends to drink to much too...so I keep these on hand."

With a wink she stands patiently waiting for the drink order.

Comment

• DM - Do I recognize Khel from our trip?

(What would that be - a WIS or INT check?)
                          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• eh its not even been a day...so yeah you recognize her almost immeditely.

Comment

• Hmmm, that half elf still seems to be following me. I better find a way to lose her incase she's trying t keep me from finding Eagle Eye and getting to the tower.
                              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• I take the medicine gratefully and put my head down on the table. So maybe mother had a point about that...
                                Not really looking anybody's way.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X