Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright door opens with almost no trouble (didn't find traps) the hinges need a little oil and stick a little but you get the door open no problem.

This large room is divided into a maze like structure by stone partitions that stand about 8 feet tall, leaving a space of about 2 feet between them and the ceiling. The floor is littered basalt gravel and sand and the air carries a foul musty smell.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Once the elf opens the door I peer in behind her, taking a step back for a moment when I catch a whiff of the air. Covering my mouth with my cloak I examine the room from the door way. With a sigh, I step back again so others can take a look.

"It just had to be a maze," I murmur with a little exasperation. "Foul smelling one at that. I hoping the sticky hinges mean that the former of the causes in my head resulted in the stench. It would be unpleasant if it was the latter."
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        "It just had to be a maze," I murmur with a little exasperation. "Foul smelling one at that. I hoping the sticky hinges mean that the former of the causes in my head resulted in the stench. It would be unpleasant if it was the latter."
        The Dwarf looks around the others and says; "Maze? All I see is a bunch of walls..."

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• alright everyone....DM has somehow LOST all of your character sheets, what I need is approved gear and weapon/armor lists either in my inbox or here on the forum, combat is coming up (if the almighty plot hook has to drag you all kicking and screaming into it then so be it), and you WANT me to do more then make up numbers!
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• still waiting on character gear....Eric, Hina and someone wanting to join us has already submitted their gear....its not new stuff, its reminding me what you got.

Comment

• I don't think I had anything special, dagger, short sword, leather armor, etc.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Leather armor, crossbow, and a dagger here.
                "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• ladies....gentlemen....oh and you draggar...I have your sheets and am ready to procede! prepare to face DEATH!!!!!

erm I mean....

as you listen and speak at the door the silence is broken by a VERY loud very human sounding scream, its coming from the left.
                  Last edited by Sarlon; 02-12-2010, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• A shiver runs up my spine as I hear the scream coming form the room. My eyes flash back to the doorway, which I'm no longer standing near. A sense of morbid curiosity fills my brain. I want to know who's screaming, and what's causing it. On the other hand, I was not in the mood to martyr myself for a stranger. I decided it would be best to let the others decide a course of action.

Leaning against the wall, I shake my head. "Well, that certainly hints that the stench is coming from the latter. I was so hoping it was just mold and dead rats."
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• CLEAR!

~attempts to revive the thread...then waits for reslts~

Comment

• I've been waiting for the fighter-types to move forward, but I suppose the healer of the group COULD take the lead and rush into a fight....

Eric the Grey
                        [and NO, that was not an action...]

Comment

• a blood curdling scream goes off in the room infront of you and you do nothing, no reaction, no nothing....you ain't human!

~revokes eric's human lisence~

Comment

• The question is do we think we can help whoever is screaming?
                            Quote Dalesys:
                            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                              a blood curdling scream goes off in the room infront of you and you do nothing, no reaction, no nothing....you ain't human!

~revokes eric's human lisence~
                              He ain't human, he's a Dwarf!

Eric the Grey

Comment

• ok...Mr The Grey....

You have offically made my day...I am laughing so hard right now that I'm crying!

I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard but thats right up there with the Squishy joke.

Good sir take yourself TWO hero points!

Comment

Working...
                                X