Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted, but Harry Potter is completely in Latin.

I wish I was inspired to doll.

Comment

• Granted. But you've been turned into a Chucky doll.

I wish I can have a good night's sleep tonight
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! you get one single good night's sleep. in the year 2025.

I wish I had bought the 200 dollar coat my dad thought was too expensive.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! Then you realise that you're only $200 short for university this fall.

I wish that there will be enough places for everyone to stay when they come to town for the tree ceremony.

Comment

• GRANTED!!!! everyone of them now are staying in your place....making you sleep in a tent outside...next to the sewage treatment plant!

I wish I had my camera to take a picture of the year old male cardnial that was outside my window
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted, but he noticed you watching him and flew away, never to return.

I wish I had had something to pack for dinner and didn't need to eat out tonight.

Comment

• Granted, but someone stole it out of the break room fridge and you didn't bring any money with you so you have to go hungry.

I wish I had a fully-charged working phaser......
                "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                  Granted, but someone stole it out of the break room fridge and you didn't bring any money with you so you have to go hungry.

I wish I had a fully-charged working phaser......
                  Granted! But it was made by Acme Products, so the first time you set it to "Disintegrate" and pull the trigger, your phaser crumbles into a pile of dust before your startled eyes!

I wish I had a UNSC M12 LRV "Warthog" for my morning commute!
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted, but they forgot to send you the keys.

I wish i'd slept better last night.

Comment

• Granted! But you are going to sleep horribly for the rest of the week.

I wish my cousin's wedding this weekend will be worth missing my friends birthday.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. But there was a mix-up and strippers were sent to the wedding instead of the birthday party and they got the wedding cake.

I hope my store manager does not return after his vacation next week . . .
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted: they shut the store down.

I wish I hadn't spent a month thinking the bug was in the wrong spot.

Comment

• Granted. But instead of a bug, it turned out to be a virus.

I wish I could turn up my headphone volume louder so I can enjoy my music more.

Comment

• Granted. But you go deaf as a result and you can't hear music any more at all.

I wish I had the guts to go talk to the guy.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. But he's not able to talk back to you.

Why am I stuck on listening to the song from "Flash Gordon" tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X