Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't wish it. I don't grant it. Sorry.

I wish that my cabin would have had a bed for me. Or at least the pull out couch would have had a proper sized mattress.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! the mattress is the proper size for a Barbie doll. (no need to thank me, it's just what I do)

I wish that tomorrow it will take me less than 45 minutes to convince myself to get out of bed.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Granted. But he's not able to talk back to you.
        Damn you! I actually went in but he was busy! Grr!

Quoth Magpie View Post
        I wish that tomorrow it will take me less than 45 minutes to convince myself to get out of bed.
        Granted! But it takes you an hour to convince yourself to leave the house.

I wish my headache had gone away today.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          Damn you! I actually went in but he was busy! Grr!
          I didn't mean to be so psychic . . . .but maybe you'll have another chance to talk to him soon.

I wish my headache had gone away today.
          Granted. But it traded itself in for a backache that won't quit.

I wish I could train one of the cats to do the vacuuming and dusting in the living room and dining room.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. They're capable of doing it but don't because they're lazy.

I wish there were still "stars" on Dancing with the Stars (Bristol Palin, seriously?)

Comment

• Granted! You break your leg in the second episode so you can't compete, but enjoy TMZ hassling you for the next year about it.

I wish that my male friend I was visiting this weekend revealed he liked me as more than friends.

Comment

• Granted! But he also reveals that he is moving to Africa in a week.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Granted! But it takes you an hour to convince yourself to leave the house.
                Not that far from what actually happened... it's just that I got stalled in the bedroom (Jackdaw was in the kitchen, so the "safe" boundary moved )

I wish I knew what was going on.

Comment

• Granted. But what you learn is not what you expected. Might want to look into that alien abduction insurance pronto.

I wish I had a dollar for every moron driver I've almost been hit by this week so far. . .
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! But if they pass an intelligence test they don't have to pay you.

I wish I had a plan for visiting my friend.

Comment

• Granted, but it involves sneaking into their cell aboard the alien mothership once it abducts you both.

I wish common sense were actually common.
                      Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                      Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Granted. But it fought in a duel and ended up killing personal responsibility, so now common sense is still alive, but the results are nobody's fault.

I wish I had an Oscar Mayer weiner . . .

Comment

• Granted. The weinermobile has broken down in front of your driveway and you can't get out.

I wish i was a little bit taller.

(typed "I wish" into google and took something from the auto-complete options )

Comment

• Granted. Now you have to cut the roof off the house so you can fit in it. Airplanes have to dodge you as well.

I wish I could get into the mood to write . . . .

Comment

• Granted! You're in the mood to write me a check.

I wish I had more friends.

Comment

• Granted! But they are all catty and backstabbing.

I wish my university would just readmit me already. >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X