Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. But all the classes you want or need are already full.

I wish I didn't have to get up right now . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! You are paralyzed from the neck down, you can never get up again. ^^

I wish my bank had given me new checks or at least told me the old ones were void.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. Your bank gave you new checks, but they turn out to be fake.

I wish I could decide which design I want to order for my new checks. . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! You pick the perfect design. But the check company doesn't listen and you get the ugliest ones there are.

I wish it hadn't cost so much to priority mail my documents yesterday

Comment

• Granted. You got free shipping but the documents are being delivered on foot, meaning they'll arrive at their destination sometime within the year 2015.

I wish sometimes I could live on an island . . .

Comment

• Granted! You live on Cupcake Island, the little 2-foot wide "island" in the stream behind the house across the street from my parents.

I wish the guy would call me.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted! It's Ghost Face from the Scream films. He's going to kill you.

I wish I knew why my tummy hurts

Comment

• Granted. You know and now you wish you didn't.

I wish my hair didn't have so much junk in it. Blech.

Comment

• GRANTED! You have no hair

I wish someone would help me with my PLAN!

Comment

• Granted! Randall Monroe volunteers to help you out.

I wish I could find a skirt pattern I like and can get away with wearing.

Comment

• Granted. But then before you could get a chance to use it, the dog ate it.

I wish it were tomorrow already . . . so I can go shopping after work.

Comment

• Granted. But you have to work late and all the stores are closed when you get done.

I wish I had something better for dinner.

Comment

• Granted. But later on you end up running everybody out of the house because you can't stop farting.

I wish I could go pick up something for dinner tonight . . .

Comment

• A brief interlude because it's appropriate.

http://hyperboleandnineeighths.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                                Granted. But later on you end up running everybody out of the house because you can't stop farting.

I wish I could go pick up something for dinner tonight . . .
                                Granted! But BSE runs you over before you get home.

Wish for everything to go well at my Wally World Interview tomorrow and for them to hire me already.

Comment

Working...
                                X