This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Granted! But Woodstock stalks you for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a local boy to keep me warm.
    Granted! A little kid who spent too many hours watching stuff like Jackass runs up with a Zippo and tries to light you on fire!

I wish the weather here wasn't so yucky today.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
      Granted! A little kid who spent too many hours watching stuff like Jackass runs up with a Zippo and tries to light you on fire!
      Not sure I'd object at the moment...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post

I wish the weather here wasn't so yucky today.
        Granted. Now the weather is warm and sunny . . . but you're out of town where it's still yucky.

I wish I hadn't ate so much for dinner . . . (sure was good though.)

*burp*
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! You only at a little because it was HORRIBLE!

I wish that my university would just accept my payments and stop telling me i owe them more money.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! They stop telling you, and have their new associates Guido and Vinny tell you instead.

I wish band names made more sense.
            Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
            Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Granted. You have to suffer severe brain trauma, but then they will make perfect sense.

I wish I had my degree from College already.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Granted! You have a degree in competitive basketweaving.

I wish my apartment would let me adjust the amount of heat for being in a basement. We're roasting already.

Comment

• Granted. The Temperature can finally be set perfectly. But the knob breaks off so you are stuck roasting.

I wish my aunt wasn't such a horrible person

Comment

• Granted. But your uncle is an asshole.

I wish I had some heat out here on the deck this evening (it's a bit chilly outside and I'm having to wrap up.)
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. The deck is on fire!

I wish I had some heat inside my apartment!
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted! You have some outside too - mid-July temperatures and rising.

I wish my veggies were already chopped.

Comment

• Granted. You also chop off your pinky.

I wish that my family will be nice on Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Granted, they are nice to everybody but you ((I didn't wanna do it! Honest!))

Wish this week would die in a fire.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Granted! Everything in it moves to next week.

I wish it was easier to get to market from my place.

Comment

• Granted! They build a market around your apartment building, so you view from your window is just of the Meat Department.

I wish phishing scams didn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X