Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! There is something good on every channel and you can't pick one show.

I wish I didn't feel sick.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! You feel perfectly find but you are nonetheless highly contagious and you are quarantined by yourself for the next month.

I wish I had more ice cream.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        Granted! All three arrive home at the same time and divorce you for being a secret polygamist. (careful with those accidental plurals)

I wish that my daddy had enough money saved away so that he could retire now.
        hahahahahaha omg that's hilarious!!! Thanks, needed the laugh

Granted! You have so much ice cream now you are over flowing in the freezer! Now it's all over the floor, and counters...and melting...fast....

I wish my husband could come home now! (I made sure to not say it plural this time! )
        I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

• Granted. But he's bringing his boss, his boss' boss and the boss' boss' boss all home for dinner. Better get started now.

I wish I could have a fire pit out here on the deck.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted! but you accidentally burn down your house

i wish i would stop hurting my hands!
            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
            ^_^

Comment

• granted! now your feet hurt! and say hello to the 14 hour shift tomorrow being on your feet the entire time!

I wish my tenant was gone from my apartment (next door), and leaves her VERY nice 60 flat screen TV which works!
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                I wish my tenant was gone from my apartment (next door), and leaves her VERY nice 60 flat screen TV which works!

Granted! However, the TV only plays reruns of The Simple Life at full volume and the power button is stuck.

I wish I could get a full 8 hours of sleep.
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Granted you get a full 8 hours of sleep over 6 months.

I wish I hadn't lost my voice.
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted! its now back sounding like its smoked 90 packs a day for the past 50 years.

I wish my tenant (next door) was gone! (not dead...just GONE!)
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! They have seemingly vanished from existence, and the police are very curious about your activities over the last couple weeks.

I wish they would start that Firefly series up again.
                      Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                      Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• I don't have the HEART to corrupt that....cause I want it back too...

I wish I hadn't cried so hard eariler today.

Comment

• Granted. You were laughing so hard you're now sore all over.

I wish I could figure out how to make the font bigger on this new FF 4.0 Beta.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted, only now you can only see one letter per page, and can't make it smaller again.

I wish the dryer repair guy would hurry up and get here so I can finish my packing

Comment

• Granted! He arrives very swiftly, car and all, through the front wall of your house.

I wish people would realize that cheesecake is superior to cake OR pie.
                              Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                              Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Granted! It's now so popular that prices go through the roof and supplies dwindle to the point that there's none left for YOU!

I wish I could skip over my last week at the Bent Staple
                                "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X