Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! The office "skips" your last two weeks of pay.

I wish we had an actor to play the small male part in the play i'm in.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. But he's so small you need a magnifying glass to find him.

I wish it were already Tuesday so I can get finally order that DVD collection I've been drooling over forever.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Man, Tuesday comes around fast. Bad news, though: they're out of that box set, but they're willing to send you a Japanese-dubbed version of The Benny Hill Show. And to make matters worse, the dub was performed by screamo singers who don't speak a lick of Japanese.

...I wish I didn't just reach that level of mind fuck right now.
        My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

• Granted. But now you have a headache from thinking too hard. Might want to buy up some Excedrin Migraine ASAP.

I wish I could decide which pattern of checks I want to order tomorrow. I can't decide if I want to stick with Gone With The Wind or go back to Maxine.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! You get a Maxine spoof of GWTW.

I wish I didn't hate my job.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Granted! You LOVE your job so much that you refuse to take an amazing job when the opportunity comes up.

I wish people would stop asking if the store is open on Remembrance Day.
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                Granted! You LOVE your job so much that you refuse to take an amazing job when the opportunity comes up.

I wish people would stop asking if the store is open on Remembrance Day.
                Granted! Now they're asking if you're CLOSED on Remembrance Day!

I wish I were a rich man, a very rich man...
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED!!! you are so rich that you can't do anything becuase noone will sell you anything.....you have become a miser.

I wish the cards would upload themselves to my parents websites.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. However they went on a mature pr0n site instead and some of their pics ended up on your parents' websites by mistake.

I wish there were a faster way to get a DVD set shipped in from China (mine just left Chongquing on the 9th.)

Comment

• Granted! Unfortunately in the excitement around the new method, they misplaced your dvd, and somehow managed to break all the potential replacements during their party.

I wish mammals' fur came in more colors, without dyes or chemicals involved.
                      Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                      Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Quoth terakhan View Post
                        I wish mammals' fur came in more colors, without dyes or chemicals involved.
                        Granted! All mammels are now naturally either pink camo or magenta & olive tie-dye colored.

I wish my friend Lee's body would stop rejecting the liver enzymes from his new transplanted liver, 'cause I don't want him to die.
                        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Granted. Now his liver is rejecting the kidney's advances for a double date with his pancreas. I guess we'll watch the all the fun on Jerry next week.

I wish my shoulders would stop aching.

Comment

• Poof! Now it's your elbows that're aching.

I wish I knew where to go drinking this weekend.
                            My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

• Granted! You now know the perfect place to go drinking, what to order, where to sit, the whole thing. Except you have no way to get there.

I wish they would replace the check engine light and those stupid talking GPS units with a computer that would tell you what was wrong with your car.
                              Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                              Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Granted! Now every time you go anywhere you hear all about how your car is a cheap piece of crap, the wrong color, too small, bad for the environment, yada yada yada...

I wish my bank statements would match up to my checkbook register.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X