X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just got yourself banned from this thread :P

I wish I had more luck with the ladies.
    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Quoth 411guy View Post
      You just got yourself banned from this thread :P

I wish I had more luck with the ladies.
      Granted, you've now traded places with ME and you have LOTS of luck with the ladies... all of it BAD!

I wish I had a delicious hot ham & cheese sandwich!

What? At least THAT wish can come true!
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• I wish someone would get bashed upside the head with a clue by four

I wish for a good day today!
        Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• Granted! But it's followed by a whole month's worth of bad days.

I wish it were Friday already!
          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
            Granted! But it's followed by a whole month's worth of bad days.

I wish it were Friday already!
            Granted, but by skipping ahead, you have missed "Free Million Dollars from the Bank Thursdays!", which will never be repeated.

I wish I wasn't banned from this thread!! :: )

Comment

• Magically Unbanned!

I wish it were also friday, but that I had a magical time travelling Delorean so that I could go to whatever time period I wished
              Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• Granted, but the fuel costs are astronomical.

I wish I could get my dream job.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted. But then you woke up...

I wish someone would come clean my apartment
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    Granted. But then you woke up...

I wish someone would come clean my apartment
                    Granted! Your house has been burglarized, and evrything you had is now gone!

I wish I had an unlimited supply of fuel for Stevrino's DeLorean

Comment

• Granted, but you don't have the DeLorean.

I wish my trip to Pittsburg goes smoothly.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        Granted, but you don't have the DeLorean.

I wish my trip to Pittsburg goes smoothly.
                        No, I have it, and the damn windows won't open and I can't figure out why.

Granted.....the trip back however will be plagued by every imaginable problem.

I wish I could have fulfilled my illicit desire tonight......
                        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                          No, I have it, and the damn windows won't open and I can't figure out why.

Granted.....the trip back however will be plagued by every imaginable problem.

I wish I could have fulfilled my illicit desire tonight......
                          Granted, but you didn't say with whom you wished to fulfill them. Hope that velociraptor wasn't too rough on you...

I wish that either Dave or Stevorino and I would be able to plan and take a wonderful trip through time and space, with their DeLorean and my fuel, and be able to return safely. HAH!

Comment

• Granted, however, while we were in the future, Biff got the sports book, stole the time machine, went back in time, and gave the book to himself at some point in the past. So we're back safe, but the world is much different now.

I wish I'd been able to get more sleep last night.....
                            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                              Granted, however, while we were in the future, Biff got the sports book, stole the time machine, went back in time, and gave the book to himself at some point in the past. So we're back safe, but the world is much different now.

I wish I'd been able to get more sleep last night.....
                              Curse you, Biff!!! Are the McFlys destined to be plagues by the Tannens for all eternity??!!!

Oh, er, Granted- enjoy your 3 year comea!!!!

I wish the Tannens were not destined to plague the McFlys for all eternity.

Comment

• Quoth Fryk View Post

Oh, er, Granted- enjoy your 3 year comea!!!!

I wish the Tannens were not destined to plague the McFlys for all eternity.
                                Granted. They'll only plague them for the next 100,000,000 years.

I wish I knew what a comea was.....

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X