Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted.....they're so smart they make you look really stupid and as a result you are fired.

I wish I could think of a decent wish......
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted, but in doing so, you used up your wish. Now you don't have one to make it a reality.

I wish I had some pizza, with the toppings I want on it.

Comment

• Quoth Fryk View Post
        Granted, but in doing so, you used up your wish. Now you don't have one to make it a reality.

I wish I had some pizza, with the toppings I want on it.
        Granted, but it's frozen, and the power just went out so you can't warm it up.

I wish for a vacation......in Amsterdam....
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. Someone in the government makes a mistake and you are deported.

I wish for it to rain some more.
          My Wajas cave

Comment

• O-tay. Get started on that ark of yours, because it's going to keep raining for at least a month straight.

I wish I weren't so tired.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Granted. Now you have insomnia!

I wish I didn't have to get up so early every day.
              My Wajas cave

Comment

• Granted. Now you're an insomniac . . .

I wish I could have the sun out all the time . . .
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. Now you have skin cancer from all those solar rays.

I wish my headaches would go away.
                  Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

• Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
                    Granted. Now you have skin cancer from all those solar rays.

I wish my headaches would go away.
                    Granted. You'll be beheaded on Friday. Ouchie.

I wish I was a superhero.

Comment

• Granted. You've now got a line of people 300 miles long outside your door waiting for a photo with you, and those villagers won't be saving themselves from that volcano....

I wish I had the information I was looking for.
                      "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Granted. But it came printed in latin!
                        I wish I hadn't hurt myself today.
                        My Wajas cave

Comment

• Quoth Bramble View Post
                          I wish I hadn't hurt myself today.
                          Too easy! Now you're destined to hurt yourself tomorrow!!

I wish that great power didn't come with great responsibility.

Comment

• Granted. You now have none of the power and all of the responsibility.

I wish my apartment was larger.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                              Granted. You now have none of the power and all of the responsibility.

Granted. But now the rent is more than you can afford.

I wish Captain Jellico would get transferred......

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                                Granted... but that's because some drunken redneck managed to crash their SUV ridiculously large Pick 'Em Up Truck into the wall of your living room, demolishing it! Enjoy your lovely new view of the great outdoors!

I wish for the strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference.

EDIT:
                                Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                                Granted. But now the rent is more than you can afford.

I wish Captain Jellico would get transferred......
                                HOW DARE YOU gazump me, sir?!?

It's not my fault it took so blasted long to find the quote I used for my wish.
                                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X