This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth dalesys View Post
    Relief is yours. The fire sprinklers kicked in and they're just steaming.
    That's not wish corruption, that's just funny :: )

And granted... four sweaty blacksmiths will be there tomorrow afternoon.

I wish I was a famous voice actor.

Comment

• You are. But you now have laryngitis.

I wish every day was Christmas Day . . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. Now you are drowning in gift wrap and ribbons.

I wish I didn't have to pay my rent this week.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted by now you have to pay 4 times the amount next week.

I wish the gas company would come turn on my heat. ><
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted, but the thermostat busts and you are stuck living in sauna conditions.

I wish I could lose some weight
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
              Granted, but the thermostat busts and you are stuck living in sauna conditions.

I wish I could lose some weight
              *strokes your cheek* "Thinner......."

I wish to see one of the few remaining Space Shuttle launches in person.
              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• And you will, strapped directly below the rockets.

I wish I was more ambitious

Comment

• Congratulations you are Julius Caeasar right before the Ides of March. Very Ambitious!

I wish I was better artist.

Comment

• Granted. Unfortunately your brilliance will only be appreciated 100 years after your death.

I wish there was better stuff on TV.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      Granted. Unfortunately your brilliance will only be appreciated 100 years after your death.

I wish there was better stuff on TV.
                      Granted. There are now a few shows on that are actually WORTH watching, but the trade-off is that now, all the movies that come out are unoriginal crap, mostly remakes of old hits.

Wait... isn't that how things are already?

Anyway... I wish potential employers would stop blowing me off and would just hire me already!
                      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted you get hired today. But tomorrow the position will be become useless thanks to robots!

I wish Torrents would all play on my media player. Stop tricking me into buying new programs!

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                          Anyway... I wish potential employers would stop blowing me off and would just hire me already!
                          Granted. "Welcome to Good burger, home of the Goodburger, can I take your order??"

I wish I was with all my friends right now.
                          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. However, they just went offline right before you came on so you're stuck with the rest of us.

I wish I could be like Aunt Madea . . .
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. You are now Tyler Perry in Drag. FOREVER!

I wish wearing my retainer again wasn't so painful

Comment

• Granted. But your teeth fell out and you don't have anything to chew with.

I wish I had my new glasses already

Comment

Working...
                                X