Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. But they're not the type you wanted.

I wish it were spring.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Granted. Now you have excruciating hay fever.

I wish I were a better cook.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• GRANTED! except now no one is EVER hungry when you cook.

I wish I had the book for the worlds largest city
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Okay. In keeping with the whole "World's biggest city" theme, the book happens to be the World's largest. You need a crane to lift open the front cover and a gas-powered forklift to turn the pages.

I wish the holidays weren't staring me in the face.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Granted. You now no longer see when a holiday is coming until it hits.

I wish could stop being such a lech.
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted...except now your lunch....damn dyeslexia.

I wish I never had another headache again for the rest of my life.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                granted...except now your lunch....damn dyeslexia.

I wish I never had another headache again for the rest of my life.
                Granted. You will never have another headache for the rest of your life--because you've been decapitated.

I wish I had some candy.

Comment

• Granted. But it's joke candy. Enjoy the Fish, Garlic and Hot Pepper flavors!

I wish I had Halloween off work.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• GRANTED!! now every kid that lives in your state is coming to your door, wanted candy and has eggs for when you run out

wishes her mtn dew wasn't watered down
                    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                    ^_^

Comment

• O-tay. Your Mountain Dew is now peed down.

I wish I had tacos, so I could give taco-flavored kisses in the pervfest thread.

Comment

• Granted. BUT THEY GIVE YOU ECOLI!

I wish a cute guy would come on to me.

Comment

• Hey good lookin'. Here's Smoothie D, Cute, isn't he? He's got the clap. And uncontrollable flatulence. And he throws up on you every time you talk to him.

I wish I weren't getting so tired already.

Comment

• *hands over 20 shots of espresso* now you'll have a heart attack!

wishes her upstairs neighbors weren't so freaking loud
                            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                            ^_^

Comment

• GRANTED! You are now stuck in a world of TOTAL SILENCE. Here come the Gentlemen!

I wish I was in better physical shape. A healthy weight for a a girl my age and height. No more anemia. And no negative affects on my mind or body.

Comment

• granted! your in such perfect health...that you have to live in a bubble.

I wish I had an on call massage therapist to work on my back when ever I wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X