This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Granted. You now live in a muddy swamp and your name has been legally changed to Rich.
    I wish I was somewhere else.
    Granted. You're now at the King's Dominion amusement park in Doswell, VA! Too bad they're closed right now!

So, my name's Rich now, eh? Well, in that case, I wish I was Richie Rich!
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted! you are now richie rich. and bankrupt.

i wish i could afford to go to school. and school didn't suck as much.
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

• GRANTED! You get to go to Hogwarts on a scholarship. However, a Basilisk kills you and you are stuck living in the girl's washroom forever.

I wish I would have gone to bed earlier
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          I wish I would have gone to bed earlier
          Granted... you were sent to bed without supper!

I wish the rain would go away now.
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. The rain is gone forever. Enjoy the parched, dusty wasteland your hometown becomes.

I wish Black Friday was over and done with.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted: The power was out all day, so to catch up they're adding Black Saturday, Sunday & Monday.

I wish I could be enthused about commuting 115 miles to my job site tomorrow (not to mention the return trip... Slow Cows On Road???)
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Granted! You are so enthused about the drive that you don't stop at the worksite, you just keep going until you run out of gas.

I wish I could have gotten Chinese food

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                  I wish I could have gotten Chinese food
                  Granted, but they put in far too much MSG, so you spend the next several hours feeling disoriented and stoned, but not in a good way.

I wish my friends weren't all ill so I could party with them.
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• granted! now you're the ill one...

i wish work tomorrow will be awesome!

^_^

Comment

• Granted: The entire day consists of: “Aw, some of those came in” and “Aw! some more of them want Big Macs!”

I wish I knew what to give my nephew for his wedding tomorrow. (Friday the 13th)

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                      Granted! You are so enthused about the drive that you don't stop at the worksite, you just keep going until you run out of gas...
                      Gee thanks, hinakiba777. Use Google maps for a trip from Sandy, UT to Callao, UT... That big gray area is a bombing, gunnery and artillery range, so I didn’t run out of gas...

I got most of the way across before the Error Farce said “Look! A scurrier for us to blow up!”
                      They got the car, but I managed to E&E to my cousin’s ranch. If the leftovers of the Wild Bunch could hideout here, so can I.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Granted! You know EXACTLY what to give your nephew. But you have no idea where to get it.

I wish my dishes were all clean.

Comment

• granted! they're so clean, everything you try to put on/in them, slips right out

i wish i find the perfect car insurance company

^_^

Comment

• Granted. But they went bankrupt yesterday.

I wish my bones weren't creaking and squeaking today . . .
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                              Granted. But they went bankrupt yesterday.

I wish my bones weren't creaking and squeaking today . . .
                              Granted... but now they'll be creaking and squeaking all weekend... STARTING TOMORROW!

I wish I could figure out what I want to fix for dinner.
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! You decide to make home made sushi, and give yourself food poisioning.

I wish I didn't have to clean up.

Comment

Working...
                                X