This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. Burglars came in and cleaned you out so now you have an empty home

I wish these soap operas would have more realistic storylines instead of the constant partner-swapping and infidelities they're relied on for years . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. However you begin to notice all the actors act like you and your friends and family. EXACTLY like them.

I wish cooking was faster.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted! but now you've burned everything

i wish The Boy knew what he wanted to do when he gets out
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Granted. Now The Boy isn't going to do anything.

I wish I could have more hours in a day today . . .
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted You get 8 hours added to today. You spend them in bed, and get nothing accomplished

I wish I had animal empathy

Comment

• Granted. You just don't have any for humans now.

I wish I could have my cake and eat it too. . .

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                I wish I could have my cake and eat it too. . .
                Granted, but it's a big ol' shit cake... enjoy!

I wish I could be somebody other than me.
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! You are Charles Manson!

I wish I leaved in the campus apartments, instead of residence

Comment

• Granted. But you weren't there long before the jock fraternity burned their house down during a drunken orgy and threw you and all the other residents out and you're now stranded in the gymnasium.

I wish I had nine lives like a cat does . . .

Comment

• Granted, but you have to be a customer service worker and stone broke through all of them...

I wish my sore throat would heal.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted. Now the soreness has taken up residence in your lower back. Be careful with bending and coughing at the same time . . .

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner . . .

Comment

• Granted! Watch out for this guy...

I wish my laundry and shopping would do themselves while I sleep.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. But they had help from the Travelocity gnomes and now your underwear is visiting Bangkok while your groceries are somewhere close to Helsinki. Keep an eye on the mail - you may see a postcard.

I wish I didn't have to battle the vacuum cleaner today . . .

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                              Granted! Watch out for this guy...

I wish my laundry and shopping would do themselves while I sleep.
                              Granted, but that's because the War Against the Machines has begun, and the machines are winning. Watch out for those pesky Hunter Killers!

I wish I could just disappear.
                              Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                              Granted. But they had help from the Travelocity gnomes and now your underwear is visiting Bangkok while your groceries are somewhere close to Helsinki. Keep an eye on the mail - you may see a postcard.

I wish I didn't have to battle the vacuum cleaner today . . .
                              GAH! Gazumped!!!!
                              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! You were never born. But now you have to cycle through what the world would be without you until you decided you want to live.

I wish we could have a party.

Comment

Working...
                                X