Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. But you sadly wrenched your back to the point where you're now in traction.

I wish it were already Wednesday and I was off work . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• GRANTED! But you have a horrible fall Tuesday night, and you will spend all of wednesday in the ER.

I wish the net here worked faster.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. It's now going so fast it's nothing but a blur of colors and sounds and flashing lights, which makes you extremely dizzy and gives you a headache.

I wish the economy would improve very soon.
        Last edited by XCashier; 11-18-2009, 08:57 PM.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• granted. the economy's fantastic. there's world peace. no one's starving. everyone's loving thy neighbor. then december 21,2012 hits and the world blows up. aww...

i wish i could quit you...
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Granted. But you were talking to oxygen. You stop breathing and die painfully

I wish everyone could have uncorrupted wishes. ^-^

Comment

• granted! unfortunaly you brok the game!

I wish that I could meet the REAL Mark Harmon and Micheal Weatherly...alive preferablly
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• granted. 'cept they're zombies...

i wish th thing i want to happen would happen...
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• Granted. But the other thing doesn't.

I wish the radio reception was better around here...
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    I wish the radio reception was better around here...
                    Granted, but now your neighbors play theirs at a ridiculously high volume ALL NIGHT, EVERY NIGHT!

I wish I wasn't such a pathetic loser.
                    Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 11-20-2009, 03:08 AM. Reason: Fixing a typo
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. Now you can't lose, but everyone thinks you are extra pathetic.

I wish I could be a mangaka.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        Granted. Now you can't lose, but everyone thinks you are extra pathetic.
                        Yeah, that would be just as bad.
                        I wish I could be a mangaka.
                        Granted. But nobody likes your manga, and it gets canceled after only 2 issues. So sorry!

I wish I could hit the "Reset" button on my life, and start over.
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. You reset to a really horrible home life with parents who hate you, and not enough good food.

I wish I was a super Heroine. AND THAT NO ONE MAKES A DRUG JOKE ABOUT MY WISH>

Comment

• Okay. You have become Really Really Flatulent Girl.

I wish I didn't have to work until 8 tonight and come back in at 5 tomorrow morning.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                              I wish I didn't have to work until 8 tonight and come back in at 5 tomorrow morning.
                              Granted. You have to work til midnight and go back in at 3.

I wish it was Thanksgiving weekend.
                              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                                Granted. You have to work til midnight and go back in at 3. I wish it was Thanksgiving weekend.
                                It's Thanksgiving Weekend 1973, and you don't exist.

I wish I had pizza right now.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X