Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted, but it's triple anchovy, is stone cold, and was made by a chef from a Chinese restaurant who has no clue how to make a pizza.

I wish that Snow Leopard would just install on my netbook without forcing me to jump through hoops.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
      I wish that Snow Leopard would just install on my netbook without forcing me to jump through hoops.
      Granted, but then tomorrow a new better and really expensive version comes out making the one you just installed pitiful and obsolete.

I wish for a green van with a novelty horn that yells, "HULK SMASH!" when I beep it.
      SPEAK UP.

Comment

• Granted. It installs smoothly, but you spill soda all over the monitor and it breaks.

I wish that my H1N1 shot wouldn't hurt.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          Granted. It installs smoothly, but you spill soda all over the monitor and it breaks.

I wish that my H1N1 shot wouldn't hurt.
          Granted! Now you feel NO pain at all! This becomes a problem when you break your ankle and don't realize it.

I wish I had the power to make the people in my life tell me the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help them God.
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. No one can lie. Not even the nice ones. It turns out everyone really hates you, but were trying to spare your feelings.

I wish I had ordered a bigger pizza

Comment

Granted. No one can lie. Not even the nice ones. It turns out everyone really hates you, but were trying to spare your feelings.

I wish I had ordered a bigger pizza
              Granted! You just ordered the Super Duper Party Pizza, big enough for 20 people! Have fun eating leftover pizza for the next week!

I wish I was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off...
              Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 11-22-2009, 06:22 AM.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. You are a neutron bomb. And the world has just declared peace and the nations are dismantling their bombs. Rest in pieces.

I wish I knew what to get everybody on my list for Christmas.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted, but everything on your list is either hideously expensive or forever out of stock.

I wish my coworker's douchebag brother hadn't bailed on picking her up tonight, forcing me to drive her home and throwing a monkey wrench into my plans for the evening.
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                    Granted, but everything on your list is either hideously expensive or forever out of stock.

I wish my coworker's douchebag brother hadn't bailed on picking her up tonight, forcing me to drive her home and throwing a monkey wrench into my plans for the evening.
                    Granted, you chose to leave her stranded and she had to walk home. Now you're officially on her "Shit List"!

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on...
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! You are Prometheus!

I wish the pain from my H1N1 shot would go away.

Comment

Granted! You are Prometheus!

I wish the pain from my H1N1 shot would go away.
                        Granted! *stomps on hinakiba's foot with the heel of his boot!*

Now, see there... your arm doesn't hurt anymore now, does it?

I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the grounds, for 50 million hands upraised and opened toward the sky...
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. You've just been buried 30 feet deep in an avalanche though, so now those hands are aimed downward to dig you out.

Why is it nobody likes cold turkey?
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            Granted. You've just been buried 30 feet deep in an avalanche though, so now those hands are aimed downward to dig you out.

Why is it nobody likes cold turkey?
                            'Cause turkey's best when it's hot & juicy, and covered with gravy! NOM NOM NOM!!!

BTW, you didn't make a wish!

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me...
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! But someone told her you died, and she dove off the Widow's Peak to her death.

I wish things ran smoother.

Comment

Granted! But someone told her you died, and she dove off the Widow's Peak to her death.

I wish things ran smoother.
                                Granted! Tomorrow morning when you wake up, you'll discover that overnight, the sky decided to spit industrial-grade lubricant all over EVERYTHING! Roads, sidewalks, driveways... have fun going out of the house!

I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good...
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X