This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
    Granted! Tomorrow morning when you wake up, you'll discover that overnight, the sky decided to spit industrial-grade lubricant all over EVERYTHING! Roads, sidewalks, driveways... have fun going out of the house!
    They way my school is set up I never actually have to go outside. It's all connected with skywalks and stuff

I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good...
    GRANTED! But as their is no bad news. No one can die, there are no miscarriages. The world becomes overpopuated, but every thinks it's a good things because all the new is good.The earth spins off into the sun and we all die. GOOD NEWS!

I wish Jack could actually be a Green Lantern.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted! 'cept jack dies doing some superhero thing. aw...

i wish i knew exactly what to buy everyone for christmas, i had enough money, i knew where to get it all, and the stores are in stock.
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

• Granted! You get mugged in the store parking lot and murdered.

I wish I had a cup of hot chocolate. Not poisoned, not too cold, not so hot I burn myself, not badly made. Just a nice pleasant cup of creamy hot chocolate.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          Granted! You get mugged in the store parking lot and murdered.

I wish I had a cup of hot chocolate. Not poisoned, not too cold, not so hot I burn myself, not badly made. Just a nice pleasant cup of creamy hot chocolate.
          Granted!

Too bad the mug it's in has a leak in it!

I wish I was an alien, at home behind the sun...
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. But the sun's about to blow...

I wish it wasn't so farking cold in here!
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted: The liquid hydrogen tanker passing by cracked and spilled on you, so the cold is way past farking. (-423F, -253C)

I wish I could meet Lazarus Long.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Granted! You met him in 1918 when he is 6. Sadly you catch Spanish Influenza and die painfully. In all his 2000 years of life, he doesn't remember a thing about you.

I wish I was cookie!

Comment

Granted! You met him in 1918 when he is 6. Sadly you catch Spanish Influenza and die painfully. In all his 2000 years of life, he doesn't remember a thing about you.

I wish I was cookie!
                  Granted! But now Cookie Monster wants to eat you!

...Interpret that any way you wish.

I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on...
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED! But you break off the key and I lose you in a gutter.

I wish only for your happiness.

Comment

GRANTED! But you break off the key and I lose you in a gutter.
                      Well, that explains why I woke up in the gutter!
                      I wish only for your happiness.
                      Granted! And I ain't jinxing that one!

I wish I had a Chevy Corvette Z06... A REAL, DRIVABLE ONE, NOT THE 1:18 SCALE DIE-CAST MODEL OF ONE I CURRENTLY OWN!
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! It gets stolen and brought to a chop shop before you can insure it.

I wish it was easier to get to bed at night.

Comment

Granted! It gets stolen and brought to a chop shop before you can insure it.

I wish it was easier to get to bed at night.
                          Granted! You now sleep on a futon in your living room! So, when you're ready to go to bed, you just flip the back down and there you go, you're in bed! Sadly, your room mate has a habit of walking through the living room every couple of hours and making lots of noise, so you get very little sleep!

I wish I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood...
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. But you only get to do it once a month and sometimes there are clouds.

I wish it was just Jack and I going back and forth.

Comment

• granted! oh wait...mah bad

i wish my neighbors weren't so loud
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

• Granted, but their now your roommates with same noise level.

I wish my cat wouldn't snub me any more.
                                Military Spouse Support.
                                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                                X