This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
    NOT GRANTED AS MY WISH WAS NOT GRANTED! THIS CYCLE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL I GET MY DATE WITH GRIMMJOW!
    What the bloody hell is a Grimmjow?!?

Okay, fine, you get your date with Grimmjow... then he reveals to you that he's actually a sparkly, whiny, emo "vampire"!

I wish there were more people active on CS during what is the middle of the night for me.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted....except now your cured of staying up all night and are up all day and no one else is on.

I wish i wouldn't wake up with a headache each morning.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. Now when you wake up, your feet hurt.

I wish I had socks on.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
          What the bloody hell is a Grimmjow?!?
          This is Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. He's an Arrancar. He is totally badass.

I wish I had socks on.
          Granted! But they have holes in them and smell like bad cheese.

I wish I were a talented, famous author. (NOTE I SAID TALENTED)
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted, but you die alone, poor and starving...and THATS when you become famous.

I wish my cat wasn't so spastic
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
              I wish my cat wasn't so spastic
              Granted. You now have a spastic COLON! Have fun with that!

I wish I was a member of the Arashikage Ninja Clan... but not the Soft Master, or the Hard Master, and not one of the Red Ninjas, either. 'Cuz they all get killed.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                Granted. You now have a spastic COLON! Have fun with that!

I wish I was a member of the Arashikage Ninja Clan... but not the Soft Master, or the Hard Master, and not one of the Red Ninjas, either. 'Cuz they all get killed.
                I don't know what that is so. GRANTED! But you reveal yourself to be an emo sparkly ninja! :P

I wish I had groceries in the fridge.

Comment

I don't know what that is so.
                  The Arashikage Ninja Clan is from G.I.*Joe: A Real American Hero. It is the clan that trained Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, Jinx, and Kamakura, amongst others.
                  GRANTED! But you reveal yourself to be an emo sparkly ninja! :P
                  Great, now I have to commit seppuku!
                  I wish I had groceries in the fridge.
                  Granted! But I hope some of them are things you can eat cold, because now your stove, oven and microwave have all decided to stop working!

All I wish for is a little piece and quiet.
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED! YOU HAVE GONE DEAF!!!!

I wish I could meet a smart, cute, sweet guy who's into video games and anime. A guy who likes me and wouldn't pressure me. Who is not scared of my kinks, and is creative. Who likes me in a romantic sense. Who is alive, and real.

Comment

GRANTED! YOU HAVE GONE DEAF!!!!

I wish I could meet a smart, cute, sweet guy who's into video games and anime. A guy who likes me and wouldn't pressure me. Who is not scared of my kinks, and is creative. Who likes me in a romantic sense. Who is alive, and real.
                      Granted! But just after you've met him and you've fallen in love with each other, he sacrifices his life in order to save yours, as a final and lasting proof of his love for you. Aww, how tragically romantic.

I wish I could master the art of stealth, so that when I feel like disappearing, I COULD!
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! But my true love doesn't see you as he'd falling to his death because you are so stealthy, so he lands on your and you DIE. SQUOOSH!!!!

I wish there were no butterflies or moths! NONE AT ALL!

Comment

Granted! But my true love doesn't see you as he'd falling to his death because you are so stealthy, so he lands on your and you DIE. SQUOOSH!!!!

I wish there were no butterflies or moths! NONE AT ALL!
                          Granted. But without them to aid in pollination, lots of your favorite fruits and vegetables end up in short supply, so the prices skyrocket! D'OH!!!

I wish for a Black Friday where the customers are slightly less crazy than last year, i.e. no more poor retail wage slaves getting trampled to death by insane soccer moms out to buy the latest toy fad.
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• GR..... Oh. It appears not even genie powers can grant THAT wish.

I wish my teeth wouldn't shift when I forget my retainer.

Comment

GR..... Oh. It appears not even genie powers can grant THAT wish.

I wish my teeth wouldn't shift when I forget my retainer.
                              Granted! Now they shift even when you REMEMBER your retainer!

I wish I could get a new job so I could get back onto a NORMAL sleep schedule.
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! You now work 15 hours a day in a coal mine. This gives you half and hour before and after work to get ready and eat. A solid uninterrupted sleep from 11pm to 7am.

I wish I didn't get distracted so easily

Comment

Working...
                                X