This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted!! ...what was I saying?...

I wish my car could take itself to get a new battery..
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted! but it turns out your car is a decepticon and it blows up your town

i wish for more hours next week at work
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
        granted! but it turns out your car is a decepticon and it blows up your town

i wish for more hours next week at work
        Granted! You're now required to work mandatory overtime, so you'll be working open-close every day, 6 days in a row! Don't you just love your corporate overlords?

I wish I had the winning lottery ticket that still hasn't been turned in.
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED! But you find it the day after claiming for the ticket has ended.

I wish my arms didn't hurt.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
            GRANTED! But you find it the day after claiming for the ticket has ended.

I wish my arms didn't hurt.
            Granted! But now you have a splitting headache!

I wish to wake up tomorrow morning to suddenly find myself with sufficient guitar-playing ability to be able to go out, start a metal band, get signed to a recording deal, and start living the life of a Guitar God!
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. However, the network decided to cancel the show, therefore in theory you already know what happened in the last episode is now the end of the series.

I wish I had new eyeglasses that I can actually see out of . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. But there's nothing to see...

I wish the weekend wasn't almost over ..

Comment

• Granted. Now we're stuck in a loop and the days got swirled around and now it's Satunday.

I wish I could run away from home . . .
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    Granted. Now we're stuck in a loop and the days got swirled around and now it's Satunday.

I wish I could run away from home . . .
                    That means it's always the weekend! Sweet!

You can run away...50 feet down the road...you can either stay there or go back home.

I wish I may I wish I might.

Comment

• Granted! You wish you might Kill Jack. AND YOU DO!

I wish I hadn't done that!

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                      Granted! But now you have a splitting headache!
                      Yeah that HAPPENED! 22 hour quiet hours started for exams. So everyone was INSANELY loud until quiet hours started at 7pm. I got a bad headache.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        Granted! You wish you might Kill Jack. AND YOU DO!

I wish I hadn't done that!
                        *speaking from beyond the grave* What'd you go and do that for? I've often said women were gonna be the death of me, but that's just going too far!
                        Yeah that HAPPENED! 22 hour quiet hours started for exams. So everyone was INSANELY loud until quiet hours started at 7pm. I got a bad headache.
                        Sounds like you need to invest in a good pair of active noise-canceling headphones. I recommend the Audio-Technica QuietPoint ATH-ANC7, they're basically Bose without the marketing campaign and overinflated price! I use mine all the time when I need to just shut out the outside world and enjoy my music in peace.

I wish I had invented the technology behind active noise-canceling headphones and was getting rich off of the patents!
                        Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 11-30-2009, 07:50 AM.
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. But the loud volume made you go deaf. Bummer.

I wish I had a Oscar Mayer weiner . . .

Comment

• you have one...but it's rancid and really smelly

i wish i knew what to wish for
                            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                            ^_^

Comment

• Granted! You know exactly what to wish for! But then some CSer comes along and screws it all up on you.

I wish I could wish for more wishes.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                Granted! You know exactly what to wish for! But then some CSer comes along and screws it all up on you.

I wish I could wish for more wishes.
                                Granted! But then you waste them all wishing for a new puppy, when we have no puppies to give!

I wish I could single-handedly destroy every copy in existence of every Twilight novel and both Twilight movies!
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X