This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
    Granted! But then you waste them all wishing for a new puppy, when we have no puppies to give!

I wish I could single-handedly destroy every copy in existence of every Twilight novel and both Twilight movies!
    I grant you this ability, but before you go after Twilight, you will be required to do the same thing to anything and everything relating to South Park.

I wish my friends would stop getting caught up in bad relationships.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. They've all decided you're toxic and dumped you. No more friends!

I wish my waffles had more blueberries.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted! now you have all blueberries and no waffles. and the blueberries are bad.

i wish people would realize that twilight's supposed to be cheesy...it's written for teenagers. and based off of the author's dreams.
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• GRANTED! Everyone realizes Twilight is supposed to be Cheesy. EXCEPT JACK. And everyone tries to force it upon him. You have broken jack.

I wish I knew why i'm being so cruel to Jack lately.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
            GRANTED! Everyone realizes Twilight is supposed to be Cheesy. EXCEPT JACK. And everyone tries to force it upon him. You have broken jack.

I wish I knew why i'm being so cruel to Jack lately.
            Because ALL women are cruel to me. It's apparently because I'm a nobody. I've done nothing noteworthy with my life, so somehow that means I don't deserve to be respected or loved by women.

Fucking Adolf Hitler was a ruthless dictator and a racist, genocidal bastard. MILLIONS of people were killed, systematically murdered in cold blood, on his direct orders. But HE had a girlfriend, a woman who loved him and was apparently with him right up until the end. So, the message the women of the world are sending to me is crystal clear: You can be a racist, totalitarian, genocidal asshole, but you better not even THINK about being a nobody.

Of course, in the case of Hitler's girlfriend, she was probably all like "you had me at 'I rule my own country', tee-hee!"

So, umm... yeah, your wish is granted. Now you know why you're being so cruel to me. But good luck figuring out why you're so cruel to YOURSELF!

I wish women would stop being so judgmental and superficial, and would just start making some fucking SENSE.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! How ever, Logically you don't make an ideal mate, so you still get women ignoring you. Also, that girl who think you are cute was about to tell you so right before I granted this wish.

I wish the doctors would have found a reason for my illness.

Comment

• granted! and the only cure is removing your spine and replacing it with an umbrella.

i wish i knew why jack keeps bringing up hitler's girlfriend...silly, don't you know that once you stop worrying about who your spending your life with, the universe will work everything out?

^_^

Comment

• grantded!!!! its because he is hitler reborn and is longing for his girlfriend whos now like 90. (highlight to read...)

I wish my brownie bites hadn't fallen in the oven to resemble hockey pucks.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• granted! they blew up your oven instead...

i wish people would turn off their windshield wipers when they get to the drive thru window so i stop getting splashed with rain water

^_^

Comment

• GRANTED! except now they NEVER turn them on, crash into the store and sue you.

I wish dinner would be as good as it smelled.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! It smells terrible and tastes accordingly.

I wish I could remember what I wanted to tell my roommate.

Comment

• granted. but now your roommate never comes home

i wish i knew what the hell i did to my foot to make it hurt so much

^_^

Comment

• granted! you find out its gangreen!

I wish it would snow rather then rain.

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                              granted. but now your roommate never comes home
                              Too late, I remembered and told her already

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                              I wish it would snow rather then rain.
                              Granted! It's raining here!

Oh, wait, that screws things up for me, too... :-/

I wish I liked my job better...

Comment

• Granted! You love you job and can't imagine anything else. Oh, and you're fired!

I wish there was a cure for my illness beyond removing my spine and replacing it with an umbrella.

Comment

Working...
                                X