This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
    I wish there was a cure for my illness beyond removing my spine and replacing it with an umbrella.
    There is, but it's even WORSE if you let yourself think about it! It involves cutting your brain out of your head, implanting cybernetic bits in it, and then sticking it in a fully prosthetic body! But hey, being fully cyberized isn't that bad, just ask Major Motoko Kusanagi!

I wish I could be fully cyberized.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted but you are stuck in a Tachikoma!

I wish you well!
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Granted but you are stuck in a Tachikoma!
        Hey, those Tachikomas are pretty damn cool!
        I wish you well!
        Granted! I haz a well!!!

Too bad the well water is filthy and tastes nasty.

I wish only for piece and quiet... give me a piece and I'll be quiet!
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! First the quiet. You are now Superman taking a vacation at the fortress of solitude. As for the piece, here is a piece of green kryptonite. ^-^

I wish you knew how I cared.

Comment

• Granted. Now nobody cares though . . .

I wish I could see into the future and know beforehand what will happen to me . . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted! you see what'll happen and you don't like. and you can't do jack-diddly about it.

i wish stuff with the thingy and the doodad...
              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
              ^_^

Comment

• Sorry, we're out of doodads. Will a doohickey do?

I wish to go to the Colbert Report.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. But now it's no longer the Colbert Report because it was taken over by Mr. Garrison and now it's known as the Garrison/Hat Report

I wish I had a pound of steamed crablegs and melted butter to go with them . . .
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! But only the legs are steamed. The crabs are still alive and in much pain. THEY SNIP YOU TO DEATH!

I wish my boat ride back home goes smoothly tomorrow. It's my first trip alone. *nods seriously*

Comment

I wish my boat ride back home goes smoothly tomorrow. It's my first trip alone. *nods seriously*
                      Granted. No corruption this time, you need to have a safe voyage.

I wish this winter storm hadn't started so early in the day. I wanted to go do a few things before the snow started.
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted. instead, it started late yesterday and you didn't do the stuff you needed then, either.

i wish i had fuzzy pants
                        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                        ^_^

Comment

• GRANTED! unfortunaly fuzzy wuzzy wants them back....now...

I wish my feet would stop swelling.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! They're shrinking. Now you have little bitty Barbie feet.

I wish I was warm.

Comment

• Granted. You ARE warm, in fact, you have 103° fever.

I wish for a new Operations Manager to replace Captain Jellico.
                              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. You "affectionately" dub him Adolf.

I wish I was a fish.

Comment

Working...
                                X