Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. But you hit your head and now you're unconscious.

I wish I could've found more ornaments I liked while I was out shopping earlier today to go with my pink tree . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. You found lots, but another customer came and stole them all from your cart.

I wish I could ruin someone's Christmas...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Granted. You found lots, but another customer came and stole them all from your cart.

I wish I could ruin someone's Christmas...
        Granted....you've just ruined your own.

I wish for a date to go see Avatar.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted, but they talk all through the movie and you miss the best parts of the movie

I wish I had more time to read my books

Comment

• Quoth scorpionf View Post
            Granted, but they talk all through the movie and you miss the best parts of the movie

I wish I had more time to read my books
            Granted....but your only pair of irreplaceable eyeglasses falls and breaks just as you have the time. Bummer.

"There was time now!"

I wish I had more time to build my models.
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. But all your glue is gone.

I wish I could travel more.

Comment

• Granted. You win a free trip to Antarctica! You leave tomorrow. Pack some long underwear.

I wish my microwave didn't smell like day-old burnt popcorn (roomie...).

Comment

• granted! it now smells like month old hot milk thats curlded.

I wish my cat would get along with my parents dogs.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. They get along so well you now have a litter of these running around.

I wish I could beat this game...

Comment

• Granted. It's now smashed into a million pieces after you beat it into the ground.

I wish I don't have to go to my blood test tomorrow.
                      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• Granted. You had to go today...you missed it and they can't reschedule until March.

(When I was 18 I had my wisdom teeth out on New Years Eve. That was fun.)

I wish my neighbors weren't so loud lately.

Comment

• granted! they're silent. like ninjas. omg your neighbors are ninjas! look out!

i wish the kids would go away! all 10 of them. there are so many kids...
                          Last edited by Green_Fairy; 01-01-2010, 12:19 AM. Reason: typos. evil evil typos
                          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                          ^_^

Comment

• granted except you just killed off the human race...wait....how ca...

I wish that my inventory was completely finished so I can go to the movies on sunday.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. But the inventory ran longer than expected . . . it ended the next Sunday after the movie stopped showing at the theaters. Bummer.

I wish we didn't have a cold front coming to town. . .
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted...you just got our area the biggest drought that makes the dust bowl seem like a warm spring day.

I wish I could fall asleep everynight like I did last night (sleep soon as my head hit the pillow.)

Comment

Working...
                                X