Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted, but you are finding it harder and harder to OPEN in your eyes in the morning.

I wish the kid's on my floor at residence would be more mature this coming semester and not too loud. However, I do not wish them to be as silent as the 22 hour quiet floor, because I have anxiety over it being too quiet. I just wish they would be responsible and respectful enough to keep the noise at an acceptable level and not run down the halls throwing pizza at each other and screaming. (yes they do this)
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. They have become monks and spend all day practicing Gregorian chants...at an acceptable volume, of course.

-----
      Quoth Sarlon View Post
      I wish I could fall asleep everynight like I did last night (sleep soon as my head hit the pillow.)
      Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
      Granted, but you are finding it harder and harder to OPEN in your eyes in the morning.
      I wish I didn't have both these problems at the same time...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. You still fall asleep easily but every little thing wakes you up.

I wish the birds I'm watching would quit throwing their seeds at me.

Comment

• Quoth Sunsetsky View Post
          Granted. You still fall asleep easily but every little thing wakes you up.

I wish the birds I'm watching would quit throwing their seeds at me.
          Granted. They just flew away.

I wish the locks, windows, and parking brake on my car wouldn't insist on freezing up in every winter.
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• granted...now they just freeze up all year round!

I wish this snow wasn't so powdery so I could have a snowball fight!
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• It's now frozen solid, so those snowballs will hurt, a lot. O.o

I wish the snow would sod off.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Granted. Now your house is covered in sod.

I wish I could find an iPod case that I like.

Comment

• You did, but the style was discontinued and no longer available.

I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow . . .
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! You're fired.

I wish I could sleep better on the ferry from home to NFLD

Comment

• Granted. You slept so soundly that you fell off the ferry, and now you're sleeping with the fishes!

I wish I could get a better job, with health benefits and a good wage.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted! However, the company is failing, and lays you off the next day.

I wish my good angel hadn't been caught in a traffic jam yesterday.
                        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted! It was in a car accident. it will never be around again. Enjoy your devil only life.

I wish that all my unpacking and cleaning were done so I could just study and relax this weekend.

Comment

• done! only someone else did all your unpacking and cleaning and now you can't find anything

i wish my highschool buddy that i just found out was stationed near me lived off base so i could actually go pester him.
                            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                            ^_^

Comment

• Granted. He's homeless and living on your porch.

I wish my oven cooked faster.

Comment

• (lol i'd have no problem with that. The Boy on the other hand...)
                                Granted! now your oven cooks so fast, it burns everything you put in it

i wish they had fred meyers on the east coast
                                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                                ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X