Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. But he's afraid to talk to you.

I wish I hadn't done that to my hand.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. You chopped if off instead.

I wish I wasn't so shy when it comes to boys I like. And also, that I won't blurt stupid things in front of them.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        I wish I wasn't so shy when it comes to boys I like. And also, that I won't blurt stupid things in front of them.
        Me too...then again, I haven't met anyone in quite some time, so it's kind of a moot point...

Anyway...

Granted. You are so poised and come up with such intelligent things to say that they are all intimidated by you.

I wish I could meet a boy...(mid-30s-ish, decent-looking, nice guy, financially stable, please)

Comment

• Granted. But he has every STI known to man.

that people on my floor would be quiet during quiet hours

Comment

• Granted. The RCMP/GRC wants to know where you put them.

I want a Bunny-Wunny.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• granted!!! but since the fabric of time and space can't handle it, it appears onyour door step, skined, and cooked.

I wish I had more energy
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• granted! you have so much energy, you have a heart attack

i wish i knew what to cook for dinner. i have chicken...
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• Roast Beast!!

I wish I liked fish...

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    Roast Beast!!

I wish I liked fish...
                    Granted! Enjoy your new career, working long, hard hours on a filthy, smelly fishing boat!

I wish my internet connection was more stable today (it's been up & down more times than the "Town Bicycle's" panties! )
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED!!! except you notice that now its down since it was being run on the town's bicycle's energy from...."dates".

I wish best buy hadn't screwed me out of my rewards.
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. But you didn't earn any.

I wish that I could just take courses without anyone wondering what i'm doing.

Comment

• granted! you now have a degree in general curiosity. good luck getting 6 figure job with that...

i wish i had a bicycle that was in good shape
                          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                          ^_^

Comment

• Granted. It's in perfect shape...but it's the old-fashioned kind with the one giant wheel and the one tiny wheel.

I wish I could find a case for my new iPod.

Comment

• Granted, but the way you have to open open it to change the songs causes you to damage the inside of the earphone jack, and you lose the ability to hear any sound in the right speaker no matter how many new sets of earphones you buy. (This happened to me with my first iPod)

I wish I could get to bed at better times.

Comment

• GRANTED!!! you now fall asleep without notice at exactly 7pm.

I wish my dad wasn't having surgery next week

Comment

Working...
                                X