This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Bramble View Post
    Granted! Enjoy your new Bomb Squad position!

I wish that they would hook up our cameras at work.
    GRANTED! Expect a pink slip in 2 weeks after "Big Brother" decides he didn't like something he saw you doing!

I wish I was still at home, in bed, oblivious to the world.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
      I wish I was still at home, in bed, oblivious to the world.
      Granted! You slept alllll day long! Oh, wait, that was me. (I did, actually. It's 5pm and I've been up about 20 minutes.)

I wish someone would come cook me some dinner.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted! hope you like goulash

i wish there was no war
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
          i wish there was no war
          granted! (absolutely no way to corrupt that one)

I wish I could get the @#$@% shawl blocked.

Comment

• GRANTED! its now blocked...in a ice block!

I wish my legs didn't hurt so badly from all the walking I did friday.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! You lose all feeling in your legs and are confined to a wheelchair for the rest of you life.

I wish my friend would stop canceling our plans every time i want to go dancing.
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                I wish my friend would stop canceling our plans every time i want to go dancing.
                Granted! Now your friend just stands you up instead.

I wish I could stop taking things out on everyone who's around me.

Comment

• granted! you start taking things out on people no where near you... ala deathnote.

i wish my packing was done, nothing was broken, and everything labeled clearly.

^_^

Comment

• Granted! But then you realize you accidentally packed something you really need, and it's in the very bottom of the hardest-to-reach box.

I wish my medicine was done.

Comment

• Granted! You have finished your medicine. Too bad you still need it for another week.

I wish my shoes weren't salt-encrusted.

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                        Granted! You have finished your medicine. Too bad you still need it for another week.

I wish my shoes weren't salt-encrusted.
                        Granted, they're now covered in DOG POO!

I wish I had the day off again today. The last 2 days weren't enough time to get all the stuff done that I needed to get done this week.
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED!!! infact your boss just told you about the permenant vacation that you were just handed....it came written on a nice pink slip of paper too!

I wish my hip wasn't hurting so badly for no reason lately.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. It hurts cuz someone beat you with a wet noodle.

I wish for the coughing for to be stopping now, please.

Comment

• granted! now you can't stop meowing

i wish i knew where my wallet was

^_^

Comment

• GRANTED! its running down the street in a bum's hand!

I wish my group character creation goes well saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X