Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. Granted it does so well that your minds' melt at the sheer creative genius of what you have done.

I wish that my friend will actually take me dancing tonight, instead of canceling as she is so apt to do.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
      Granted. Granted it does so well that your minds' melt at the sheer creative genius of what you have done.

I wish that my friend will actually take me dancing tonight, instead of canceling as she is so apt to do.
      Granted! But she takes you out to go "dirty dancing" and you come home feeling like you need a really long shower!

I wish I had a lightcycle from TRON! (And I don't mean the little plastic toy one I bought years ago, either! )
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED!!!! but you have to wait for the new movie to come out first!

I wish I had won the lottery this weekend so my friend wouldn't have to fly back to New Zealand alone.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
          GRANTED!!!! but you have to wait for the new movie to come out first!

I wish I had won the lottery this weekend so my friend wouldn't have to fly back to New Zealand alone.
          GRANTED! But weather somewhere along the route delays the flight, and thanks to the new regulations on the airlines, your airline CANCELS your flight completely! And they won't give you a refund, either!

I wish I could take a little tour of the multiverse, so I could actually find a version of Earth where I could have the life I want.
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted! then it gets blown up by aliens

i wish my new engagement ring stays nice and shiny ^_^
            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
            ^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
              granted! then it gets blown up by aliens

i wish my new engagement ring stays nice and shiny ^_^
              Granted! In fact, it's now TOO shiny, causing all kinds of embarrassing moments when the glare from the thing temporarily blinds people! The worst moment of all will be on your wedding day, when all the flash bulbs go off and the glare from your ring blinds everyone attending your special day!

I wish I could help Owlman of the Crime Syndicate of America accomplish his dastardly deed!

--StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. But you've been vaporized shortly thereafter by Marvin Martian with his ray gun. You were obstructing his view of the Earth.

I wish it were warmer outside right now . . .
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• GRANTED!!!! summer just came 4 months early and plans on staying a while.....we have YOU to thank for 99 degree weather with 85% humidity.

I wish I could win the lottery (all $220million), live to spend it all and live a long while after, and NEVER get anything stolen!
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. But your mom gets very sick and it will cost 200 million dollars to save her. and you'be already spent 19 million.

I was sleeping better.

Comment

• granted!!!! but you sleep through your friends taking you dancing.

I wish I had the winning lottery numbers, with the money to buy the ticket and live to cash it in, and spend it!

Comment

• Granted! You have to spend it on the massive medical bills you rack up after the tragic accident.

I wish I had a cute guy to cuddle with.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted! Here is an adorable male Husky puppy to cuddle with.

I wish I had a pet kitty or puppy.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                            Granted! Here is an adorable male Husky puppy to cuddle with.
                            I'll take it!

I wish I had a pet kitty or puppy.
                            Granted! His name is Cujo.

I wish I had more stamina.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted! you drink some powerthirst and become so energetic. then you have a heart attack.

i wish i didn't have to work tomorrow
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

• Granted! The snowstorm shuts down the city and no one can go in and earn money for a week.

I wish I had my bike back already.

Comment

Working...
                                X