Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! Sorry 'bout that flat tire...

I wish my apartment would clean itself.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• GRANTED! its now all in the closest in front of all your clothes!!! but there isn't a spec of dirt in the entire apartment!

I wish I wasn't so bored house sitting for my parents.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
        I wish I wasn't so bored house sitting for my parents.
        Granted! Dealing with the police after the breakin is so much more interesting.

(I shouldn't say anything as I will be housesitting for my own parents next month.)

I wish I could take a vacation.

Comment

• dog's wont let anyone break into the house...

GRANTED! you just got a permanent vacation provided on a pretty pink slip of paper!

I wish the idiot driving around the block would turn his bass down and stop rattling the windows ><
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• granted! now he's parked in your drive way and his music's louder

i wish my tummy didn't hurt
            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
            ^_^

Comment

• granted! now your head hurts from the bass player outside my house is now so loud it plays at your house too.

I wish the dogs would stop barking at the moon since there is NOTHING out there ><

Comment

• Granted they star barking at you. But only when you are sleeping.

I wish, that I had the change machine had money so that i can do laundry. And that given the chance to do said laundry, the machine would not destroy my clothing. Really I just wish all my clothes were clean, dry, and not damaged or shrunk. I'm on the edge of desperation.
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• GRANTED! except you just lost 50 pounds and 6 pants sizes, and now no longer fit.

I wish it would rain so that my knee would stop hurting!

Comment

• Granted! You'd better get working on that ark though...

I wish Jagermeister didn't have juniper in it. (We found this out the hard way, and hubby's allergic).

Comment

• GRANTED! except, now everything else he enjoys drinking has juniper in it....including water for some reason.

I wish spring would stop being so teasing >< and go back to being RAIN NOT SNOW!

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        GRANTED! except you just lost 50 pounds and 6 pants sizes, and now no longer fit.
                        THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! ^-^

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                        I wish spring would stop being so teasing >< and go back to being RAIN NOT SNOW!
                        Granted. Your house gets Flooded due to snow melting so quickly and the never ending rain.
                        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. However, the ark didn't pass it's inspection due to faulty wiring and plumbing. Time to go back to square one.

I wish I could find that dingbat coworker and strangle her for calling out of work today . . .
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            Granted. However, the ark didn't pass it's inspection due to faulty wiring and plumbing. Time to go back to square one.
                            Shouldn't that be back to cubit one?

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            I wish I could find that dingbat coworker and strangle her for calling out of work today . . .
                            Granted! But she comes back to haunt you for the next 30 years.

I wish my voice would come back already!!

Comment

• GRANTED! it comes back and you sound like your father now....almost uncannily.

I wish I could sleep in my own bed tonight.

btw.....whats a cubit? >.>

(yes I know what a cubit is just finishing the joke)

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                                I wish I could sleep in my own bed tonight.
                                Granted, but you have an epic bedbug infestation.

I wish I was already moving!
                                The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Working...
                                X