Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! However, everyone wants to touch it, so it becomes dry and brittle.

I wish my neck and back would stop hurting.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Granted. You've traded it for my headache.

I wish I could get something to eat without getting up.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted! that bug over there looks pretty tasty...

i wish i had something to do today
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Granted! You can run my errands and do my laundry and flip my mattress and dust my living room and finish the dishes (including the pan of soup my roommate left on the stove since Friday) ... while I go have dinner at a fancy-schmancy restaurant for my parents' anniversary!

I wish I knew if we're just meeting there or if my brother wants to pick me up on his way (literally) past my apartment.

Comment

• Granted. You and your brother agree that he will pick you up as he passes your apartment. Sadly, he forgets which building is yours and you both end up being super late.

I wish that when I go to the housing office tomorrow, I will get a storage space for the summer. A good one that is no too far from my dorm, where nothing bad will happen to any of my stuff.
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. Unfortunately, something bad happens to your dorm and you get moved so that you're now as far as possible from your stuff.

I wish my sleep schedule would settle down. 14 hours of full sleep last night?

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                I wish that when I go to the housing office tomorrow, I will get a storage space for the summer. A good one that is no too far from my dorm, where nothing bad will happen to any of my stuff.
                Your school has storage units?! Nice. My roommate and I rented one at a self-storage place for the summers.

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                I wish my sleep schedule would settle down. 14 hours of full sleep last night?

^-.-^
                Granted! 14 hours a night is your new normal.

I wish I was having Outback for dinner, too...(want yummy bread!)

edit: roomie shared her yummy bread
                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 04-19-2010, 11:51 PM. Reason: yay

Comment

• Granted. But Outback got shut down due to a samonella outbreak. Bummer

I wish I had an endless supply of money at my disposal so I wouldn't have to worry about paying my bills ever again.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted but the counterfeit ring is discovered and Shady Bob (the guy in your basement printing the bills) is hauled off to the slammer.

I wish I didn't have student loans to pay off.
                    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• granted! you also don't go to school and therefore have no hope of ever being successful and happy in life! cool!
                      (my dad's opinion. which i get told every time i call)

i wish my dad would let up on me going to school

^_^

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Your school has storage units?! Nice. My roommate and I rented one at a self-storage place for the summers.
                        It's only for out of province students due to the fact this province is an island with no bridges. But the people they put me with haven't finished putting stuff in so there will be no room for me. So one of them is going to talk to housing tomorrow about that, and I have to go too. I have TONS of stuff. Hopefully something can be figured out. I need to be moved out by noon Wednesday.

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                        granted! you also don't go to school and therefore have no hope of ever being successful and happy in life! cool!
                        (my dad's opinion. which i get told every time i call)

i wish my dad would let up on me going to school
                        Granted. He's dead!!!!

I wish that I can get a storage space tomorrow that will fit all of my stuff in it.
                        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• GRANTED!!! but it burns down while your home for the summer.

I wish my stomach hadn't decieded to wake up when mom called this morning. (cause now I is hungry and 4 hours till lunch)
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! You forget to eat for the next couple of days because you just aren't hungry.

Oh, and hinakiba - one of the profs in my research group went to your school (there's only the one option, right?). He got to sit on promotion meetings as an undergrad.

I wish I knew why I seem to have my husband's knitting needles.

Comment

• because the rhino took yours

i wish i had my food handler card thingy

^_^

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                                It's only for out of province students due to the fact this province is an island with no bridges. But the people they put me with haven't finished putting stuff in so there will be no room for me. So one of them is going to talk to housing tomorrow about that, and I have to go too. I have TONS of stuff. Hopefully something can be figured out. I need to be moved out by noon Wednesday.
                                My school didn't have any kind of storage, except they would store your bedframe if you had a loft (which had to pass inspection before you could use it). But that was them storing their own property, not yours. My one roommate (for a year and a half) had a loft and also her own computer desk. They stored the bedframe, but she put the desk in the storage unit (my parents paid half for the summer, but she kept it year-round), along with the chair that was in our room but we didn't have room for, and a couple other people's chairs, too, since the hall was getting cluttered with chairs.... Even though we had the biggest rooms on campus, it still wasn't enough room.

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                                i wish i had my food handler card thingy
                                Granted! But there's no food to handle.

I wish the talking would stop.
                                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 04-20-2010, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X