Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! Sadly we understand dream to be WORST NIGHTMARE. Good luck with that it's coming for you September 16th.

I wish the TV tray hadn't wobbled, spilling my milkshake make of very expensive ice cream, all over my mothers good living room chair.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
      Granted! Sadly we understand dream to be WORST NIGHTMARE. Good luck with that it's coming for you September 16th.

I wish the TV tray hadn't wobbled, spilling my milkshake make of very expensive ice cream, all over my mothers good living room chair.
      GRANTED! You never made it to the TV tray, you instead tripped over your own feet, and spilled it all over your favorite outfit!

I wish I had a delicious, frosty, chocolate milkshake!
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. It's contaminated with Listeria.

I wish the news wasn't so depressing.

Comment

• Granted! A law has passed so no one can announce depressing news. Too bad you now don't know about the serial Killer in your town.

I wish that guys who I have everything in common with wouldn't stop talking to me just because they don't think I'm hot. WHAT ABOUT FRIENDSHIP?!

Comment

• Granted! Now they hit on you no matter how they think you look.

I wish I wasn't getting stumped by problems for the class I'm TAing.

Comment

• Granted! You know all the answers, but your responses only serve to further confuse the students.

I wish I had a boy to huggles.

Comment

• granted! he just doesn't want to huggle you...

i wish i had a job
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• Granted! Now go look at yourself in the mirror and practice saying "You want fries with that." Just like that, as a statement of fact, not a question. It's called suggestive selling and it will make your new fast food employer more money!

I wish that just for once in my stinking life, a woman would want to be a PERMANENT part of my life as MORE than just a friend. I'm sick and goddamn tired of being consigned to the living hell known as the Friend Zone.
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted! meet bertha. she just hit the one ton mark, can't leave her house (so she's permanent, all right), and lives totally on delivery pizza. and she loooooooooves you so much!

i wish it would stop being cold

^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                      granted! he just doesn't want to huggle you...
                      I do believe this was the situation I was wishing freedom from. Much like this unfortunate lad *points to unhappy guy i'm hugging* cannot escape my arms

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                      granted! meet bertha. she just hit the one ton mark, can't leave her house (so she's permanent, all right), and lives totally on delivery pizza. and she loooooooooves you so much!

i wish it would stop being cold
                      Granted! A volcano erupts under your home. It's not cold at all now.

I wish something unfortunate would happen to Greeny's Boy without any reprocussions to me.

Comment

• Granted. He has to be sent home early because a shaving nick got infected. And I choose to ignore the fact that guilt is a repercussion.

I wish my marking was done.

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                          Granted. He has to be sent home early because a shaving nick got infected.
                          oh noes! gangrene!

Quoth Magpie View Post
                          I wish my marking was done.
                          done! only you marked the wrong thing

i wish i knew what kind of marking magpie was talking about

^_^

Comment

• Granted! Sit down, it's a third year course, the explanation will take a while...

I wish I didn't have all three interesting things for week happening tonight.

Comment

• Granted! They are all happening Sunday Morning before dawn!!!

I wish my boss would give me a schedule so I could start working already.

Comment

• Granted! You start Sunday Morning before dawn!

I wish it wasn't raining.

Comment

Working...
                                X