Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! But now you wish you were still in school.

I wish my textbook would stop trying to train American engineers and not make me do conversions.

Comment

• Granted! There are now no textbooks to train American Engineers.

I wish that going to pick up my stuff from school goes smoothly next week.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        Granted! There are now no textbooks to train American Engineers.

I wish that going to pick up my stuff from school goes smoothly next week.
        Granted! But the trip to get there will be quite an interesting... adventure, and you'll be glad and thankful when it's over!

I wish for the ability to always know the right thing to say to the woman I love... without it being the thing that drives her away for good!
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• You got it! But don't practice it within earshot of... well, anyone, because then you'll have to explain the unwanted harem when you get home. I smell a sitcom!

I wish I didn't just think of that joke.
          My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

• Granted! So Jack's wish never got granted.

I wish my computer didn't hate me.

Comment

• Granted. Your computer lurves you so much it turns into a quivering gob of goo in your hands.

I wish for no emergencies while tending my daughter after her gall bladder removal today.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Granted. Be very afraid of tomorrow though.

I wish it didn't feel so cold in my office right now.

Comment

• Okay. Just leave the office in a calm and expedient manner and wait for the fire department...

I wish I didn't have to go to work in a couple hours.

Comment

• Granted! You are transported to a dimension of nothing but you and infinite white emptiness. There is no work in this dimension ^-^

I wish that I had a bad of Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                      I wish that I had a bad of Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles
                      Granted! Have fun getting your stomach pumped!

I wish it was 70 degrees and sunny instead of 88.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Thanks to a series of freak weather incidents, it's sunny and 70... below zero. Dress warm.

I've got 1 lb. of ground beef in the fridge and I wish I knew what to make with it.

Comment

• granted! any hills in the area? you can go iceblocking with it!

i wish i get the job i interview for last week
                          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                          ^_^

Comment

• Granted. You can have any job you go back in time to last week to interview for.

I wish the Thunder and Lightening would stop.

Comment

• granted! now it's hailing so bad, there are dents in every car and people are getting bludgeoned to death by the falling ice balls

i wish my sleep schedule wasn't so crazy
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

• Granted. Your sleep schedule is normal, but your eating schedule is now insane. You eat in your sleep!!!

I wish that i didn't have to go to Newfoundland to get my stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X