Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted, but she's awful, and makes you feel worse than when she started.

I wish I knew that my assumptions were valid.

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
      Granted, but she's awful, and makes you feel worse than when she started.

I wish I knew that my assumptions were valid.
      Granted. But it doesn't matter because no one cares whether you appreciate it or not.

I wish to become well known for my writing.

Comment

• Granted! You are that author that every school child dreads.

I wish it wasn't so humid.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted! hope you like mars

i wish i knew why my dog's afraid of heater vents
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Granted! As the heating-duct-monster messily devours you you realise that this is what your dog was worried about.

I wish I had less of a twisted mind.

Comment

• Granted! But now you're no fun...

I wish my cat would stop sticking her feet in my face.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Granted! But now you're no fun...

I wish my cat would stop sticking her feet in my face.
                GRANTED! She decides to stick her smelly BUTT in your face, instead! You now have a very LITERAL case of Cat Butt Face!

I wish that every single one of the men, everywhere in the world, that ever forced themselves on an unwilling woman, would all wake up tomorrow morning, and they'd all have no dick and no balls!
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                  GRANTED! She decides to stick her smelly BUTT in your face, instead! You now have a very LITERAL case of Cat Butt Face!

I wish that every single one of the men, everywhere in the world, that ever forced themselves on an unwilling woman, would all wake up tomorrow morning, and they'd all have no dick and no balls!
                  Granted. Except now they're transgendered.

I wish non-stereotypical gay men were easier to identify.

Comment

• granted! but all the homophobes of the world descend upon them and...squish

i wish the dogs next door would stop being so annoying and aggressive

^_^

Comment

• Wish granted. Your children now need therapy because of frequent dog humpings.

I wish that my paychecks were larger.
                      We are actors! We are the opposite of people! -Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

All we can do is hate. And they ALL deserve it.

Comment

• Quoth Tsiyeria View Post
                        Wish granted. Your children now need therapy because of frequent dog humpings.

I wish that my paychecks were larger.
                        Granted. You now have a larger piece of paper with much larger printing that tells you how little you are making.

I wish everyone I worked with would be on the same page as me.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                          I wish my mother would just leave me alone about stuff.

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
                          Okay. Now she's constantly calling you about every single bit of minutia ever conceived. Like, every five minutes during daylight hours. I'd skip out on Christmas this year...
                          I'm confused about how this is supposed to be corrupting my wish. It looks like you didn't grant it at all.

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
                          I wish everyone I worked with would be on the same page as me.
                          Granted. You and your fellow employs are shrunken down and now live on page 62 of the company hand book.

I wish that it will be warm on my vacation next week. I don't want to get sick because I'm swimming in the cold.
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! It's so sunny and warm that you get sun poisoning all over your skin.

I wish I could afford a ful-day spa treatment without missing work.
                            Sucky Customers- Have the ability to convert non-drinkers into raging alcoholics in one phone call or less.

Comment

• Granted, but you have an allergic reaction to what they're using on you.

I wish I hadn't put my foot in my mouth today. (Discussing the plans of what I now know is his ex-girlfriend with a friend).

Comment

• granted! you put your arm in there instead

i wish kuwait would answer their phones

^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X