Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. Now you never sleep, so therefore no sleep problem.

Cancel both the Fourth of July weekend and the upcoming Inventory this coming Wednesday so I can go to the beach this weekend and stay gone all next week with my Dad and stepmom.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      Granted. Now you never sleep, so therefore no sleep problem.

Cancel both the Fourth of July weekend and the upcoming Inventory this coming Wednesday so I can go to the beach this weekend and stay gone all next week with my Dad and stepmom.
      Granted! But the price you pay is that you're now on a PERMANENT vacation. Happy job hunting!

I wish I knew how to accomplish the impossible mission that's been given to me today. Really. I haven't a clue how to go about it.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted! you do so well, they give you even more impossible missions! good luck

i wish i knew what i ate that made my tummy all weird so i know not to eat it again
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Granted! It's an ingredient present in all your favorite foods.

I wish I had a pet of my own.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted! you have your own pet tribble!
            no wait 2
            no wait 4
            no wait...

i wish i had a pocket watch

^_^

Comment

• Granted! It's the wind up kind but you lost the one of a kind only key in existence for it.

I wish heroines in novels weren't so stupid ><

Comment

• Granted. Now they're like my two heroines, Lynda and Brenda and they are taking over the world.

I wish I could be at the beach right now, sitting in a chair under an umbrella having a cold Yuengling and watching the porpoises
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted! but you drink too much beer and you pass out, not able to enjoy the beach

i wish all the CSs stay away from teh cookie store today

^_^

Comment

• Granted. But no other customers show up either.

I wish that my treatment was over so I could could stop being smelly.

Comment

• Granted! Your treatment is done and you discover...it wasn't the treatment...

I wish my friend hadn't sent me home with cookies...
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Granted! Your treatment is done and you discover...it wasn't the treatment...

I wish my friend hadn't sent me home with cookies...
                        Granted! They sent you home with Indian cuisine instead! Enjoy your disgusting curry!

I wish for the power to make people do my bidding! "I am the Master... and you will obey me!"
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted! but you're always hearing a beat of 4 in your head and it drives you insane!!!

i wish i knew how to surf

^_^

Comment

• Granted, You know how to surf the web.

I wish that painting my room goes smoothly and looks amazing.

Comment

• Granted! The end result is crappy, but you look amazingly smooth doing it!

I wish I had a/c in my room.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted! There is now an Air Canada airport in your bedroom. ^-^

I wish that my brother would decide to go to the movies tomorrow with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X