This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• granted! there's 7 feet of snow and more is falling

i wish The Boy could come home for a weekend so i can get some cuddle time in
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

• Granted, but when he gets there, this happens:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

I wish I could skip tomorrow and go right to Tuesday.
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted, but now you will relive that same Tuesday for eternity.

I wish I had a teleporter.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sure thing. The second you use it, someone telefrags you. Good night.

I wish I had some beer right now.
          My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

• Granted, but it's gone skunky.

I wish my dress had turned out.

Comment

• Granted. It turned out terrible.

I wish I had some dinner.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. Tonight we're serving fresh gagh. Enjoy! (for non Star Trek fans, be warned that the link is on the gross side).

I wish I could relive this day over and over (I had a very good day).
                "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• granted! but you're reliving it in the body of someone that had a really shitty day

i wish i knew what to do
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• Granted! You know what to do, but it something you really don't want to do.

I wish I had the motivation to do my work.

Comment

• Granted! You are now highly motivated to work, but this comes at the expense of your boss's motivation to pay you.

I wish I had a delicious slice of strawberry rhubarb pie.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. But it was made with no sugar (cookies for the reference)

And pay? What is this pay of which you speak (grad student, after tuition I make about half full-time minimum wage). Actually I make more than that. But my supervisor isn't paying me - I got a scholarship.

I wish I could get that scholarship again.

Comment

• Granted. But the criteria to keep it are so impossible you've been forced to give up sleep and food.

I wish I had a job lined up for the fall.
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted. but you get paid in bison bucks and your boss flees the country.
                            A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
                            Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Granted. However it's already due . . . with interest. Sucks.

I wish I could be someone else for a week.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! You're Justin Bieber!

I wish my car didn't break down.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X