Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. It went out after you went to bed and totaled another car instead. Should have locked it in the garage.

I wish my acid reflux wouldn't give me such a fit.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! Your acid reflux is cured, but you are now beset with migraines.

I wish I could think of a cool wish.
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted! You might want to grab a sweater...

I wish I had some black printer ink to give my roommate.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted! but it's the wrong type of cartridge

i wish everyone i worked with actually knew what they were doing instead of following me around
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Granted, but they then decide to go work elsewhere, and you get to train new employees that are all EWs.

I wish that I no longer feared crowds.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
              granted! but it's the wrong type of cartridge
              Hehe, that's actually true. I have two black ink cartridges for my printer but they don't work with hers.

Quoth Mytical View Post
              I wish that I no longer feared crowds.
              Granted. Crowds fear you.

I wish I had better eating habits.

Comment

• Granted. Now your habits are eating you.

I wish I could fire my store manager out of a cannon and into the sun strapped to a rocket.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! But you still get sent to jail for doing it.

I wish the girl at the Pizza place had remember to send the debit on delivery machine with my pizza.
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! Your card is declined.

I wish the bugs would stop biting me.

Comment

• Granted! Now they just climb all over!

I wish I could go on a date with my friend Jesse.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        Granted! Now they just climb all over!

I wish I could go on a date with my friend Jesse.
                        Granted! But he and his date don't appreciate having a "third wheel" tagging along!

I wish my feet would stop hurting so much. WTF is up with that this week?
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. -*hits Jack over the head* Now you have a headache instead
                          I wish I didn't have to drive to work with the sun in my eyes everyday.
                          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Granted. You have to drive home with the sun in your eyes every day.

I wish I had gotten more cleaning done today.

Comment

• Granted! You got it all on, then your friend tracked mud all through your house.

I wish the freezer hadn't melted, and ruined my pizza.

Comment

• Granted. Now your pizza has melted and ruined the freezer.

I wish the weather would make up its mind whether it's going to rain all day or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X