Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking superficial is human default mode and going deeper takes work. (In other words, you're just human.)
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I'm thinking about how worried I am about my situation. Wondering if I should vent about it here, or just tell everyone about it when it's over.

I'm also wondering if my sickness really is only because of the vaccine.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Random thoughts in random order-- Spam emails in Turkish are hilarious, I wonder what language the Cyrillic emails are (Russian? Bulgarian? Other?), I wonder if you're still a virgin...you kinda remind me of one, I'm rather weirded out that I haven't seen snow yet, I wish my phone would stop randomly not send texts to people I'm having a conversation with, I'm starting to want to work first shift so I don't have to deal with the BS at closing anymore, I need to prioritize my time better, and I think too much.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that it really sucks that the woman I love had to go to the hospital Thursday night, and it sucks even more that she's too far away for me to find out which hospital, drive over there, and visit her.
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• I'm thinking that I want to got home.

I'm also thinking that I'm pissed off at my body for deciding that pain was the best way to wake me up at 8:00am.
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I'm thinking I have the awesomeist of sisters, and I don't deserve her.

I'm also thinking that I shouldn't be watching movies that make me cry.
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• COLDCOLDCOLD!!!

also,

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• i'm thinking how awesome it would be to be independently wealthy. like...some random person walked up to me and handing me 5 mil or something. then i could do whatever i want.
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• I wonder why I had to leave NJ before people declare their undying lust for me.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I'm thinking about how sleepy am I, and trying to figure out if it's the tired or the PMS that is keeping me mad at my boyfriend's snoring.
                      I'm also thinking that it would be awesome if management would leave me alone so I can do my job, instead of making extra meetings for me to attend to make themselves look busy.

Comment

• My friend is going through a tough time

Comment

• I'm in the mood for Italian.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• My teeth hurt

Comment

• Right now I'm thinking I need to move somewhere that has no fucking goddamn pigs running speed traps on the roads I like to drive on!!!
                              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• I'm thinking that I wish I knew how my Fave Ex® can still manage to confuse me after all this time. *sigh*
                                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X