Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I just go to sleep and stop stressing? Why do I worry so much? Can someone tell me?

I miss having a legit reason to knock myself out with NyQuil. I should get sick again.

"When your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming, boy; when you stop dreaming it's time to die" -- Blind Melon

Comment

• Why do I have to cashier two hours today and two hours tomorrow? I haven't been on a register in MONTHS.

Anything goes wrong, it's not my fault.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
        Child Rum, you've been begging and begging and begging for me to order this particular dvd just for you. It comes in the mail today, and I presented it to you once you got off the bus. Why did you wait 3 hours before you wanted to watch it? What was the point of just carrying around the dvd in one hand and the case in the other and staring at them for 3 hours?

I just don't understand.

But I do love you.

childrum is a child after my own heart, wants to savour them before watching because after you've watched it once, you never get that longing to watch it feeling again with it.
        Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Right now I'm thinking that it's absolutely inexcusable that we figured out how to put men on the moon 40 YEARS AGO, but we still haven't managed to invent a simple, effective, over-the-counter cure for the evil that men call LARYNGITIS, something that ought to be readily available in any drug store but is NOT!
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• You scheduled me for 4 days off, I damn well better get all 4 days off. you and your ing cutting hours.

Screw yourselves over. I'm not getting you out of this one this time.
            Unseen but seeing
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• It's getting harder and harder to deal with this.
              Unseen but seeing
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• my ramen is depressingly bland...
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• I have chicken flavored seasoning packets...
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• i could totally use a chicken flavoring packet...

^_^

Comment

• I think I'll give you some.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• i think i'd like that! i also think my sodium level would sky-rocket...

^_^

Comment

• I'm thinking about how good these greens are and do I want to switch my Firefox persona over to the NCIS one (I currently have one w/the cast of Lost selected at the moment.)
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I think I'm approaching a nervous breakdown again...
                            Unseen but seeing
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Too much vinegar in this seafood
                              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• My dragons Blood Incense smells good. The pain in my leg is deporable. The crippling loneliness in my heart. And how to spell panhypopituitarism correctly. Which translates too..

Ism: (Suffix first) State off
                                Pan: (Prefix next!) All/Total
                                Hypo: Below, Imcomplete..
                                Pituitar: Pituitar Gland. The gland releases hormanes. So

State of total imcomplete pituitar gland activy. Not good.

God I want love.
                                Military Spouse Support.
                                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                                X