Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now I'm thinking that Finland's Nightwish is one of the most amazing bands in the history of heavy metal!

My theory gains added weight from the fact that their amazing symphonic metal melodies are successfully taking my mind off of life stuff that I'm better off not thinking about right now.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Why can't I breathe?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I'm thinking that I hate this depression.

Comment

• I'm thinking that I'm enjoying listening to my music.

Comment

• I'm thinking that my lack of sleep is making me hear things....
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• That is just so wrong.

Comment

• How did I manage to go nearly 30 years without discovering the comedy gold mine that is Not Necessarily The News?
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Right now? Oh dear. I have a song from Will and Grace stuck in my head. Jack supposedly invented a seat cushion to take with you for uncomfortable subway rides called "Jack's Subway Toush." This came with a jingle while pitching the idea to investors and it's been in my head all day!
                  The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    How did I manage to go nearly 30 years without discovering the comedy gold mine that is Not Necessarily The News?
                    I loved that show as a kid.

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that the problem isn't actually ME... it's that the women of the world just need to pull their heads out of their asses!
                      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Oh, stop it godammit.

Comment

• Dang there are some ugly Wajas.
                          1,000,000 wc still gets me 50 muddies to release.
                          Meeeeoooow.....
                          Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• I hate my work schedule for this week.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Currently thinking that my coworkers (all 2 of them family doesn't seem to count as a coworker) can't do a simple task when I am gone. This is why I am going to hit cap on my PTO because when I am gone things fall apart. I need another beer.

Also I am turning 34 this week and I am not sure whether I should cry or be happy. Though I am getting my birthday present on Saturday, a nook from Barnes and Noble (it is their ereader like the Kindle) The books are currently winning in my house. Now to sell off some of my books to fund the ebook habit
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                                Also I am turning 34 this week and I am not sure whether I should cry or be happy. Though I am getting my birthday present on Saturday, a nook from Barnes and Noble (it is their ereader like the Kindle) The books are currently winning in my house. Now to sell off some of my books to fund the ebook habit
                                34 isn't so bad. I'm jealous, though. I work for B&N and I haven't even gotten to play with a live nook, let alone own one. (We don't even get any employee discount on them.)

Comment

Working...
                                X