• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I has a headache
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I actually had all three days off from work in a row, and I was sick for all of them. Now, the day I go back to work, I'm better.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• How hard is it to screw the gas cap back on all the way? Especially in a state where it is illegal for me to pump my own gas (which normally I am quite fine with, ftr) I should not have to check it every time I get gas. Damn engine light came on again tonight and I checked the gas cap and it was loose. And I never had this happen with any other car. Grr.

Comment

• "Melvin" is a term describing a stupid person, a loser.

Therefore, few people are as appropriately named as Doug Melvin.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• 3 weeks until I move from Japan to Queensland - a new life awaits

Comment

• living with my aunt and uncle is awkward as my ex-fiancee is here a lot. This also makes caring for my god-daughter weird since he helps out with her too and if things if had worked out differently we would be raising our daughter by now.

I hate being single over the summer

The number of women I've kissed has surpassed the number of men I've kissed. I really ought to stop calling myself straight.
              Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• I wish I hadn't had that dream this morning.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• i need a job ..good lord do i need a job...ooh this recipe lots good for supper...need a job

Comment

• Without GPS I would be screwed. I'd still be lost somewhere in New York City right now.

I do not like driving in the city.

I especially do not like driving in the city by myself.

In the dark. When I have to pee. And there ain't no highway rest stops on the Belt Parkway.

(I went to see friends on Long Island today and on the way home I missed an exit because it was on the left and I was stuck in the right lane, going 1.2 mph - so said the GPS - and I couldn't get over. So I ended up going another 15 miles on the Belt Parkway go get to the Verrazano Bridge, and finally get back where I was supposed to be in the first place.)

Comment

• Why does my cat park on the monitor and drape herself so I have to keep moving paws and tail?
                      Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

• I want MONEY!!! Lots of it!
                        Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

• Quoth Rantsylvania 6-5000 View Post
                          I want MONEY!!! Lots of it!
                          I'm thinking this, as well!

Also, I'm thinking that women are highly illogical and completely insane, and I really ought to just go hang myself from the nearest tree so I don't have to put up with their shit anymore.
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• People suck. I just want a freaking couple of days off. Why does this have to be so *&(*&)*$)(&@()*$)_*_(*$#&* hard.

I would much rather be home watching world cup games, especially tomorrow

and USA better win and England should lose (sorry to the england members here)
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                              I'm thinking this, as well!

Also, I'm thinking that women are highly illogical and completely insane, and I really ought to just go hang myself from the nearest tree so I don't have to put up with their shit anymore.

Yes we are, but we're FUN! No need to hang yourself.
                              Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

• What point is there in living in a democracy if we can't make a show like The Gong Show any more?

And whatever happened to Jaye P. Morgan?
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X