This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    What point is there in living in a democracy if we can't make a show like The Gong Show any more?
    Shoot, what's even worse is, in these Politically Correct times, you can't even make a Mel Brooks movie today.

As for The Gong Show, the Gong has been replaced by... wait for it...

Simon Cowell!
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Simon Cowell is nowhere near as funny as the gong.

*gong*
      *honk honk BUZZZZZZZZ*
      Bwamp bwamp bwamp bwwwaaaaammmmmppppppp.....

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• uncle is pissed at me for crap I hadn't said that boyfriend misquoted to him. This makes the house uncomfy
        Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Hmmmm am I finished packing?

Super Awesome Blanket? Check!
          Pillow? Check!
          Laptop plugs and junk? Check!
          Latest issue of Sport aviation? Check!
          what am I missing?....right clothes... I might need those......
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• AARRRRGGGHHHHHH

Body, what's wrong with you now? I'm getting sick of this everything goes right through you(<---gross, highlight if you really need to know) act you've been pulling the past couple of days.

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Now I'm lusting after these shoes.

Decisions decisions...this may come down to a coin flip.
              Anyone know where to get knock off chucks? I need flat shoes for when I lift at my gym and I'm not paying $55+ to do it.

Before that post.. I was thinking about telling my friend to not come over so I didn't have to put pants on.
              Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

• Why the hell do I watch this show?

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                Anyone know where to get knock off chucks? I need flat shoes for when I lift at my gym and I'm not paying $55+ to do it.
                Try Target. They've carry Converse One Star line...shoes are in the $20-30 range, I think.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• "Those Darn Vuvuzelas" is probably not a good name for a rock band.

Comment

• Maybe I'll try to sleep in the living room again (where there's a/c)...we don't have a full size couch and my love seat isn't the most comfortable for laying on); last time I tried to sleep out here it didn't work so well...but my room is so hot it's probably a tossup.

Comment

• I like Dave Bush. I really do.

Then again, I like it when they tip over the Porta Potty while I'm inside using it.

Comment

• Why?

...just WHY?
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Why not..?

I wish my water wasn't shut off...

Comment

• Why is it so damm hot? I live in Washington, we shouldn't be getting to 90 degrees!!!!

Also I really hate people.
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I should probably go offline and open up the word processor and one of the stories and start back to writing . . . .
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• As much as i want to finish the stupid deck but i would really like a day off that does involve killer heat, truck shopping or something else we have to do.

I WANT TO SLEEP DAMMIT

Also my Mom's twin sister is a pyscho and needs help. I am very glad they went back to Europe.

and for the gord can the Seahawks please keep up this kind of halfway decent play? Defense get your arse in gear. Can we beat the Packers tonight, please?!

Also Sounders, please win on Wednesday. I would really like to beat a Mexican team. I would love to advance out of the group stage. And could be maybe not have 3 games in one week next year (game wednesday, Game Sunday (28th) game Wednesday (1st)

Want to sleep now
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X