It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Random things I'm thinking right now:
      • By Gord, I need a new, better job.
      • Getting old sucks.
      • True Blood good.
      • Women bad.
      • New Disturbed album tomorrow good.
      • Missing Disturbed's concert tomorrow night because I can't afford to go bad.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Ok. Ours are 'disturbingly' (sorry) similar:

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
        [*]Getting old sucks.
        Indeed

[*]Women bad.
        I agree. Only instead of 'women', make mine 'men'.

[*]New Disturbed album tomorrow good.
        I'm excited about this too!!

[*]Missing Disturbed's concert tomorrow night because I can't afford to go bad.
        I missed 'em in my town too
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• I really need to get this laundry in the dryer so I have clothes to wear to work tomorrow. It'd be rather embarrassing for everyone else if I went to work nekkid.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• You drive MY car more than I do.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Why is it that even when I'm doing everything "right", it all goes wrong?
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Why did we get Halloween candy sent to us before Labor Day?
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• When will all this stuff stop? If it's cause by stress....this isn't helping!!
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious

Comment

• I'm getting damn tired of the excruciating pain I've been experiencing for the last 2 days.
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• I'm thinking I'm tired of dealing with excruciating pain every day, when it's been going on for the last 2 WEEKS!

I'm also thinking it's just time for it all to be over. I honestly don't understand how people can stand to live in this world for 80, 90, 100 years. I'm not even 40 yet, and I've had enough.
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                        I'm also thinking it's just time for it all to be over. I honestly don't understand how people can stand to live in this world for 80, 90, 100 years. I'm not even 40 yet, and I've had enough.
                        I'm thinking you need to stop talking like that, before I beat you down!!
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Are Harvard beets smarter than regular beets because they went to college?

Comment

• stopitstopitstopit
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious

Comment

• I wish those two acid reflux pills I just took would kick in and get rid of the heartburn.

Comment

• I'm thinking that I wish my job would provide us with the tools we need in order to actually DO the job efficiently.

And no, sending multiple emails saying 'Ignore that last email, the new account wants us to do THIS,' does NOT qualify as"training".
                                Last edited by Peppergirl; 09-04-2010, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X