• Show
Clear All

• Level 45 is pissing. me. off.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Peppergirl View Post
      I'm thinking you need to stop talking like that, before I beat you down!!
      You might as well... being the universe's punching bag seems to be the only thing I'm good for anymore.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• I really need to sleep but I'm still excited over getting my new tv set today for my bedroom.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• It was gaydar radio, come on you could have asked her which woman she'd want to sleep with. No where else would get away with it.
          "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• I've got a load of towels in the dryer waiting on me and the rest of supper to get put away soon.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I will be spending Labor Day doing laundry...I thought the point was not working...

Comment

• I'll be glad when the sun goes over so I can have a better view of the screen out here.

Comment

• I am thinking that it was not at ALL wise to go to all-night party/bonfire when I clocked out at 2am last night.

Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't drank like I was still 20 and then hadn't gone to bed at 730am - only to wake with a hangover at 11am.

Oh and yeah, I'm working 3pm-1am today - and people are being TOTAL fucktards.

Actually, I don't know if they're being all that fucktardish, or if I'm just tired/hungover/not in the mood.

Either way, it sucks. Self-inflicted, though - so I don't feel sorry for me.

Well, actually - I sorta do.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• I'm getting hungry . . . how do I turn on the grill?

And where are the cats? They must not know I'm hiding out here on the deck. . . .

Ooops. . . . I see Stanley now . . . .he's balled up asleep in front of one of the rocking chairs.

How do I turn this grill on again?

Comment

• where is my atm card!?!?!
                      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

• Why does laundry take so long?

Comment

• Damn, this garlic bread is to die for.

Comment

• I feel craptacular.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I WANT A NAP

Also I want a freaking weekend off from working on my Aunt's house. Yes I know we need to get it done but we are all at our breaking points. Only time we get off is if we have something else planned. I want to find my house, the gnomes have taken over and they are messy.

Mostly I want a nap. Someone please shoot me? Please *pouts and begs*
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                                I WANT A NAP
                                I JUST HAD A NAP

I still feel like shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X