Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope this middle finger doesn't get screwed up again. I've already had the polish redone twice this evening.

I could just kill that asswipe who tossed all those mini scarecrows onto the fall ribbon section at the Dollar Store earlier today . . . and make her pay to have my fingers redone.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I'm thinking that my ex-husband really needs to go home before I have to start drinking heavily in order to tolerate him.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• I wonder why I try to get away from seeking the approval of others, yet others can't seem to refrain from commenting on my actions and if they're right or wrong.

I'm thinking that I can't win when my girlfriend, who is on anti-depressants and never seems down, gets mad at me when I open up about my problems. Then when i try to keep my problems to myself so that I'm not bothering others or "rocking the boat" , she gets upset because I'm not open to her. And when I have been open, it's always seemed to be my fault for thinking wrong and have to hear "you need more therapy or medication".

Comment

• Right now I'm thinking that emax4 just needs to realize that you can NEVER win with women. It's impossible... or at the very least, very highly improbable.

Also, I'm thinking it's time to fire up this DVD of Batman: Under the Red Hood that I rented before it gets any later.
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
            Right now I'm thinking that emax4 just needs to realize that you can NEVER win with women. It's impossible... or at the very least, very highly improbable.
            Is thinking "pardonnez-moi"?

Oh, and also

How's THAT for not winning a fight with a woman?
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• I want my back and head to stop hurting.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• wow it was a weird and wonderful and realistic "dragon" dream I had last night.
                Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• TelephoneAngel, I am jealous you had a dragon dream. I want a dragon dream.

Also I am sorry for all the people who have to work this weekend, but I must do the following. *happy dance* I DON'T HAVE TO WORK AT MY AUNT'S THIS WEEKEND.

I plan house cleaning peppered with naps or naps peppered with house cleaning. Also it is NFL opening weekend and the UW home opener, that I won't miss!!

YAY *dances off to plan food and beer for the weekend*
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Is thinking that I agree with Elspeth about it being opening weekend for the NFL. I am quite excited too.

Oh, and I'm also thinking that I'm pretty damned lazy. I can't seem to motivate myself to make the coffee I desperately need in order to wake up.

Comment

• I'm thinking that the new prescription pain killer I'm on is making me drowsy... not good.
                      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                        TelephoneAngel, I am jealous you had a dragon dream. I want a dragon dream.

It is the only one I ever had, it was a medium sized orange dragon with big wings and it lived in a huge hole in the middle of a castle and there were guided tours to see it.The hole was dangerous as there was no fence round it, anyone could have fallen in.

I do not usually have any interest in dragons.
                        Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Do I really want to get up and go load the dryer?
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Right now: DAMN it is freezing in this office why do they have to turn the ac so low..
                            Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                            pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

• Cats make lousy sous chefs.

Comment

• Just kill me now.
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X