Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I hear an explosion in the middle of the night it'll be because Rover and Stanley figured out how to turn on the grill.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• My knees hurt. They really really really hurt. The kind of hurt that makes me want to rip out my knee caps hurt. I need ben gay cream.

Either the cat is snoring, or there's a huuuuuuge monster behind my recliner.

Why hasn't Mr. Rum come up out of the basement yet?

Comment

• Wonder why zombies are so cool and why the zombie apocalypse hasnt happened yet.
        kitties are so soft and furry. i can has benadryl nao? i itchy kitteh
        A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
        Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Is thinking that the next time I brag to anyone about how I've been headache-free since I gave up sugar, that person needs to me.

Granted, my headaches have eased up since the sugar ban, but early fall is here, and with it comes my awful sinus headaches.

I've had one for 2 days straight. F-ing sucks!!
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• I'm glad I noticed Lizziebeff left one of the windows in her car open, otherwise she'd be in for an unpleasant surprise when she left for work.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Stanley and Rover are eyeing the grill again . . .

And I wish those kids around the corner would develop laryngitis so I don't have to hear them screaming anymore. . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• That I'm glad Becks noticed my car window was open AND that she closed it for me.

And that my leg still hurts.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• I think I want a nap . . . *yawn*

Comment

• Hmmmm ... my hair shaved down to only 1/4" in length might be just a little too short.

Thank goodness Child Rum didn't run away screaming once she saw Mommy with a lot less hair than what she had this morning.

Comment

• Why can't I move my television out here to the deck?

Comment

• there is weather afoot.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The cats are staring at the grill again . . .are they plotting to blow up the house?

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            The cats are staring at the grill again . . .are they plotting to blow up the house?
                            They're just waiting for someone to turn on the cheeseburger machine.

twu wuv

better keep an eye on them
                            Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 09-14-2010, 12:36 AM.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah BLEH.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• why is the building virbrating? I think we should be working from home today.
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X