Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait for tomorrow evening when I escape from work . . . I want fish.

I want donuts in the morning on my way to work . . .

At least I've got the electric bill paid today . . . I now have lights for another month.

Damn . . . I've gotta go clean up the mess Mom and LB left in the kitchen while I was at work earlier before we can start dinner.

I'm firing the maid.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• ohmygodshutup!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I am getting really sick of tired of doing everyone else's jobs around here. There are 4 of us that are actually in the office, you 2 could freaking do your damm jobs. You are the reasons I can't take a vacation without worrying about this place. Right now, I am about ready to walk the fuck out but that would screw over the 3 people I like here. I shouldn't want to cry most of the day and not sleep at night because of my job. I like my job, I am damm good at my job (all 10 of them).

oh and could you open the freaking email before forwarding it on to the address that hits 3 people who didn't need to deal with it. Forward to the person it is suppose to go to. And answer your damm phone. I forgive the boss of this because he gets sales calls. You not so much.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Shut the fuck up and watch the god damned show.

Comment

• It feels so good outside right now, but I have to go in soon and clean up the kitchen so Mom can fix breakfast.

And why is my neighbor behind me cranking up his lawn mower when his and everybody else's lawn has turned brown from lack of rain?

And why am I still hearing crickets? Shouldn't they be in bed now that the sun is out?

Why are these birds squawking? Haven't they heard of text messaging?
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• It's Saturday and the weekend is too short. Monday I have to go back to work and deal with super-sucky management who are so going to get a grievance filed on them (not re: me thank god, but I've still got to deal with it).
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• And I have to go in tomorrow long enough to make out and order and get it sent off. *sigh*

Reminder to self: roll up the windows on the car before going in for the night. Rain's coming in.

Comment

• I am thinking that I'm crazy. Well, crazier than usual.

Here's been my schedule this weekend:

Yesterday ~11a-2p (had a completely pointless meeting at work, then pulled a 12 hour day afterward, and it was a BRUTAL day)

Today ~ 2p-2a

(off 8 hours in between)

Tomorrow ~ 10p-10a

The sucky part is that I'm going to try to wake up around 4am Sunday night (Monday morning) and drive 13 hours (straight through) to Florida to my parents house.

Someone might need to beat me with a stick and attempt to enlighten me as to the sheer *doom-potential* of this venture.
                  Last edited by Peppergirl; 09-26-2010, 01:26 AM.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• I'm cold. *shiver*
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I wonder how many people are actually reunited with their cameras...

http://www.ifoundyourcamera.net/

Comment

• I really, really want to go out to the front porch for a smoke.

I'm chilly . . . it's raining outside and it sent the temperature gauge into shock.

I really dread going to work tomorrow . . . . even if it is only half a day.

Comment

• I'm just wondering who boyfriend thought I was talking to just now.

We live alone in our house.

I said "Do you want a cupof tea?"
                          no answer
                          I said again "Do you want a cup of tea?"
                          Boyfriend replied "oh I didn't think you were talking to me"

Perhaps he thought I was offering one of our pet pigeons a cup of tea?
                          Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
                            Perhaps he thought I was offering one of our pet pigeons a cup of tea?
                            My uncle has pigeons.

I don't think they drink tea...

Comment

• Working 1-9 is probably the worst shift for me to work, sleep wise.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Go away cramps!!! I am not real happy with you.

The house should really clean itself. Or if the gnomes knew what was good for them, they would clean it.

Cramps suck!

Want to go home. and I have hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps.
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X