X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mytical View Post
    Sure. I'm sorry that things went bad for you though. :*(
    I think I shall then. But not tonight...it's a long story, it's already after 2 a.m., and I have class at 9 tomorrow.

Well, at least I have no more toxic friends...that's always good. It actually feels really nice now that I told them all to fuck off.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Wait...we are friends. I am about as toxic as you get . I spread insanity, evil, and chaos...you know all the fun things.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yes, but that's exactly it...you spread all the FUN things.
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *points to the offical pervfest thread for his answer to that*
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• My microwave couldn't have timed its firey demise any better than the day the gas company gave me a refund!
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Great. On top of everything else that's been going wrong with me for the past two weeks, I have a rash. On my arms. And I can't even call out because of it.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• And I've got a load of towels waiting in the dryer to be folded and dinner to cook.

What do we want for dinner anyways? That unfortunately requires me to put Gypsy down and get off the bed . . . .*sigh*.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I sit down to write and somehow I end up here or over on Amazon, picking out books. Bad MoonCat!!
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• can't keep going to the mall. feeling stupid
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• *does the happy dance* Huskies beat USC!!! And the Seattle Sounders won!!! *does happy dance*

And I have pumpkin pie.
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Nuke em all and let whatever deity they believe in sort it out.

Yes, I am in a bad mood. Dang MIM and Coirkers.

Comment

• I think they turned the heat on in the building a few days earlier than usual. Yay!

I want bacon. Lots of it.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• why is it always me that gets the damaged/not working items when I buy something?
                            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• I'm thinking I feel like stir-fried shit right now. Definitely didn't get enough sleep last night. Stupid 8:30 AM meeting.
                              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Thinking I should tidy the house but then again there is crap on tv which looks like I should watch it.
                                Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Working...
                                X