Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to go inside before I get too chilly and help get dinner started before I want to go to bed and forget my horrible day at work today . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I wonder if he got the note.
      I wonder if he thinks I'm a total dork.
      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 10-05-2010, 12:53 AM.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• 1) I think it is bullshit I got to give the state of MD $17 for an emissions test...which I have already spent over $100 in parts trying to get the check engine light to turn off (automatic failure if it is on). I am looking at another $150 part and about two hours of my time installing it.
        2) I got to really start studying fluid dynamics as I have an exam on friday
        3) Anthropology is a really stupid course and its bullshit I got to pay money for classes I get little or no value from. I just finished writing an 8 page paper on gender roles and alcohol at the campus bar. Seriously, how in the world is this making me a better engineering student?
        4) MatLab is a pain in the ass piece of shit bit of programing. Especially when you have a disorganized professor who seems unable or unwilling to create real world scenarios in which to use it. Oh and I got an exam in that class sometime real soon. Nor do I ever get a clue when the HW is due. Seriously, this man is one of the worst professors I have ever had.
        5) I am spending more money on my parrots hormone treatments than I spend on my own health care.
        6) I need a fucking beer but I got class at 8 in the morning.
        "Beatings will continue until morale improves!"

Comment

• Allergies!!! OMG I hate allergies!!!!!!!!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• It's getting cool out here . . . and why am I out here when I can be inside in my room watching Ducky?
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• who came up with this dating bullshit anyway?

Comment

• BE, if he is worth your time and effort, he will realize you are amazing, and not a dork. I agree though, for awkward people like me dating can be torture.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Waaaah. Here I was, feeling all nice and peaceful and settled-in, JUST about to go to bed...when my roomies came home. And no, they aren't really being loud and obnoxious, it's just...awkward. Now I don't wanna leave my room. And yet I have to, 'cause I need to brush my teeth. And pee. And decide if I should be wearing what I am NOW or change into my pj's...which doesn't really work when there's also apparently a guy over. Maybe they'll go to bed soon.
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I really need to get into the shower and get my jammies on and my hair rolled for the night.

Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to do some writing, since I really didn't get to today like I wanted to. Especially before two of my main characters decide to drive me crazy with their antics.

In which case all I can say is: move over Cheech and Chong 'cause Lynda and Brenda are going to try again to take over the world before Baby Stewie gets a chance to.

That is, if they can stop buying their stuff through Acme Mail Order. And Brenda can't figure out yet why she's called "Wile E. Cyote" behind her back.

Comment

• Huh.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Huh.

Don't ask. You'll blow out a few braincells and you probably need to save them for work later.

Comment

• Right now I'm thinking:
                          1. Traffic jams leading to Ren Fest suck.
                          2. Other than that, I had a great weekend!
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• I really wish that AT&T U-Verse service were already available in my neighborhood . . .

My shoulders ache . . . guess I need to hit the Ibuprofen bottle before bed. Blech

Comment

• Korean baseball fighting is funny.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X